**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty needs an overhaul

Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Every loyalty event reminds me just how pointless this unit is. Every time there is one I look on the shop to find nothing worthwile to buy, and then I wait till day 2 and still see nothing worthwhile so I have to go buy the crystal just to partake.

In the past it was wortwhile, and for newer players it still can be I guess. But when you bought and awoke the 4 and 5* UCs, theres really no point to it anymore, yet we still keep earning it as massive rewards.

I keep hoping for the 6* UC to be created and become available, because then I could do something with this item that I have over 4 million of. The randomness of the store on a daily basis makes it worthless, in fact the only thing I ever buy from the store are specific AW boosts.

I think the store needs updated, to not only not be specific daily items but have everything available every day (can have the same limits and time resets if youd like), get us a 6* UC, and maybe update the items that we can purchase to be worthwile to the older players. Otherwise I and others just continue earning a worthless currency.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Alliance quest tickets, that and level 1 revives is all I use loyalty for.
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Jaded said:

I didnt even realize you could do AQ tickets with them, my alliance is 5x5.

Does the cost of the tickets offsrt how much loyalty we earn? Or do you still have a ton stocked up?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I use loyalty for boosts.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

I didnt even realize you could do AQ tickets with them, my alliance is 5x5.

Does the cost of the tickets offsrt how much loyalty we earn? Or do you still have a ton stocked up?
    My loyalty still piles up, but it gives me something to use on them. But, and this is huge...it’s different now. When map 7 came out loyalty was a high required resource. We were all looking for more ways to obtain more. They have increased the amount we get but it’s still pretty low.

I do agree they need to re-do the loyalty store. Imo revives are either too expensive or too weak. They should also add all war/aq specific boosts/potions/revives to the loyalty store.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    What’s Loyalty?

This is a joke I obviously know what loyalty is
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    It would be great if they made the loyalty store just like the glory store. Having rank up materials and such. Nothing but a win win solution here.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Totally agree, have 1,5 mio and don’t know what to do with it
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

What’s Loyalty?

Thats what she said.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

SWORD78 said:

What’s Loyalty?

Thats what she said.
    Fr fr
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I use it for my mystic mastery cores

so close to level 4 md
  • Bgchow13Bgchow13 Posts: 39
    I'm hoping the trophy champions like Weapon X or one of the Deadpool’s will be released for purchase via loyalty.

If Kabam does expand the utility of loyalty it would be great if they increased the daily loyalty cap based on how long you’ve been playing the game (i.e. annual titles during Anniversary Week) and/or how long you’ve been a member of an alliance.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Bgchow13 said:

I'm hoping the trophy champions like Weapon X or one of the Deadpool’s will be released for purchase via loyalty.

If Kabam does expand the utility of loyalty it would be great if they increased the daily loyalty cap based on how long you’ve been playing the game (i.e. annual titles during Anniversary Week) and/or how long you’ve been a member of an alliance.

I remember the developers mentioning something about increasing the cap and/ or having it be based on how long you been with a crew or something similar to it from Dave's interview with them over a year ago. Maybe it'll be something through the pipeline within the next year.