**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Terrax

BloodthirstBloodthirst Posts: 24
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Imma be honest with you, while the damage adjustment was really great, I was just hoping his invulnerability charges would cancel out his recoil damage. It would've made him a much more dangerous champ for AW defense, and a pretty solid fit on any team that runs suicides.

I feel like there's only like three champs who actually, genuinely avoid recoil damage and I was hoping terrax would've been one of those champions. Maybe it's not too late to add that feature in an upcoming update?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    He’s fine the way he is. No more adjustments needed
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    As the most powerful disciple of Ebony Maw, he does not need any more changes
  • BloodthirstBloodthirst Posts: 24
    Is he? I've been playing with a duped 6 star Terrax for a few months now. The buff was really good don't get me wrong, I was just hoping his invulnerability charges would actually apply to recoil as well
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Is he? I've been playing with a duped 6 star Terrax for a few months now. The buff was really good don't get me wrong, I was just hoping his invulnerability charges would actually apply to recoil as well

you thought
    The invulnerability charges only applies to attacks. Not damage itself.
    Sorry if my original statement sound ungrateful
    I know the invulnerability charges only apply to attacks, I just thought it'd be a good idea to give him recoil resistance.
    Just get rid of recoil instead. Not every champion is meant to be played with those type of masteries
    Unless I'm mistaken, recoil is a precursor to every other suicide mastery. If I could use the others without having to apply recoil, I'd be more than happy to.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Unless I'm mistaken, recoil is a precursor to every other suicide mastery. If I could use the others without having to apply recoil, I'd be more than happy to.

Well, yeah, but then everyone would run suicides. Recoil is the one thing that keeps a lot of people from running suicides. It stinks, but the extra damage is really nice!
    I get where you're coming from, but it doesn't really make much sense to me. Why would kabam not want players to run certain masteries if they added them to the game?

I'd understand if the other suicides didn't have their own individual drawbacks, but they already do. Liquid courage takes 20% of your HP per match, and Double Edge takes 0.6% of your HP per second.

Usually with champions that require multiple matches to properly incorporate their persistent charges, Kabam meets their players halfway and provides them with some form of sustainability to ensure suicide fatigue doesn't completely take your champion out before your opponent does (e.i. CMM, AirWalker, Apocalypse, Corvus, IHulk, Bishop, Morningstar, Sabertooth ect.).

While, that doesn't apply to all persistent charge champions, I was just a little disappointed by the fact that he had the opportunity to be recoil resistant with his invulnerability charges, but wasn't
    On second thought, a recoil resistant Terrax synergy with any upcoming champion would be pretty cool too imo
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Terrax's indestructible charges are not only to avoid damage but their main purpose are to ignore chip block damage as you want to consume them by being hit into block as they generate huge amount of power in block. Their basic function is to provide utility to the champion instead of damage negation (in case of Terraex).
    By the way, Terrax is not good eith suicides as you would want to keep up rock field as much as possible for big heavies and that requires enormous usage of special attacks.