**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is squidward any good?

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I have been blessed with this AMAZING champ. Should I even bother levelling him up?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Might aswell call him sponge because that’s how hard he hits
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★
    Possibly the worst champ to get? Seeing as the old champs are getting buffed, and he is probably nowhere near top priority.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s a shame how bad he is compared to the rest of the Black Order
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

No, he really is an amazing champion. And I'm serious here.
    It requires a precise timing to play it, as well as some skill. But all of that combined with his animations and abilities, makes him one of the best champions on regular matches.

He hits like a teddy bear, though. But I really like his falter mechanics. Kabam just made him a noodle, that's all.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Respect the Maw above all.

Never ever rank him up.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Yes his memes is good
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    I remember the first day I got my 6* Ebony Maw. At first, I was disappointed with his damage, but when I learned that I was using the BUFFED version of him, disappointment turned to despair.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

How did you do that?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★
    Oh wow, after playing a few matches I realized.... how utterly pathetic he really is. Geez, his persistent charge mechanic has literally no use without his sig, he also loses his falter mechanic after a while (he needs the stryfe synergy to activate it beyond that), has no dmg output, his nullify only works on a handful of buffs and his sp2 degen dmg is laughable.
    I'm sorry @will-o-wisp, he just sucks. I can't really find anything to like apart from the animations. And to think that THIS IS THE BUFFED Version, I'm honestly amazed. 👏👏 Kabam, well done.