**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is falcon worth ranking unawakened?

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just got him out of the nexus and I don’t have a gem is he worth ranking unawakened

Is falcon worth ranking unawakened? 101 votes

Yes
78%
LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelzuffyAjisdopeTheVyrusBpn88855Foxhero007Uncle_Fatty_247GmonkeyDogfoodLidRich_the_YankpseudosaneyuwKerneasDRTOStellarJakearoundredsoxpatsfan89Reverend_RuckusGildenlow 79 votes
No
21%
VceeTristanReeseSmith14HeadrollerJuggerNotLoki_Poki1280AleorKill_GreyWakanda4Ever278BonzodavidMaxwell24Aomine_Daiki10JohnyBoyHoitadoudyedagainShenkScrubhanValentinos13Celtic1981DualityCope 22 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    No
    I mean, he's good if you don't have other capable utility champs ranked. But if you have others to cover his kind of utility, I wouldn't rank him till he's duped.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No
    I don’t get why people think he is so good. He’s really good fighting evade champions but other then that I don’t see his uses. Any tips on him because I recently pulled a 5*?
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Yes
    My R3 destroys fights in War
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Shuts annoying defenders and works just as well against all others. I am a prowd owner of r2 6* undupped
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I just recently r2 my 6* unduped and he's proving to be very useful, he counters a lot more than evade. Hopefully I can get him duped soon though to get that damage boost
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Yes
    I'm about to r3 my unawakened falcon. My other options are hit monkey and kingpin but I need the utility falcon brings to any fight.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    5*? Yes. To r3 at least, as he can cheese some fights.

If you've done the variants with 2016 gems, he can benefit from those if you pull skill. So you might wanna keep him at r3 just in case. It's up to your needs.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yes
    SWORD78 said:

I don’t get why people think he is so good. He’s really good fighting evade champions but other then that I don’t see his uses. Any tips on him because I recently pulled a 5*?

https://youtu.be/aRD-OUKeths

How many champs can solo a r3 Thing Aw boss with 89% health at the end, without ever having to worry about rock stacks
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No

SWORD78 said:

How many champs can solo a r3 Thing Aw boss with 89% health at the end, without ever having to worry about rock stacks
    Almost any champ, who can do it in terms of damage. Fighting thing is basically managing his rock stacks. You can do that just by baiting sps. Also as it is a stun immune enemy, you don't want to parry. With some skills can finish that without any hp lost. Like take she hulk - just time your heavy after things heavy or special and fight it like usual. Just don't bring corvus
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Aleor said:

SWORD78 said:

Almost any champ, who can do it in terms of damage. Fighting thing is basically managing his rock stacks. You can do that just by baiting sps. Also as it is a stun immune enemy, you don't want to parry. With some skills can finish that without any hp lost. Like take she hulk - just time your heavy after things heavy or special and fight it like usual. Just don't bring corvus
    My point was thing doesn’t always play ball with rock stacks. How often have you had him throw a special on 14 by accident. Falcon completely removes rock stacks from the fight. He’s got such good utility.
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Yes
    Yes, I have him R2 6* no dupe, so much fun in cavalliert EQ.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No

Aleor said:

SWORD78 said:

My point was thing doesn’t always play ball with rock stacks. How often have you had him throw a special on 14 by accident. Falcon completely removes rock stacks from the fight. He’s got such good utility.
    Vary rare.
    Hit in block to push him to 15, don't do 5 hit combo when he's at 8-9 stacks. It's nothing difficult. Personally I am more likely to make a mistake when because of aar or bleed his stacks are alerted from their usual rotation. And his rock stacks are pretty comfortable to deal with. It's not like you have to do only have to push him to sp without triggering unstoppable
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No
    I forgot to put that I was joking in my comment smh
  • Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Yes
    falcon is top 3 skills champ
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Yes
    Imposter Blade is better than the real Blade. Rank him up.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes
    100% AAR is actually really useful
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Yes
    He doesn't NEED the awakening. All it does is extend his lock on for 2 extra seconds and gives more critical rating I believe.