**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moleman true accuracy bug

Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I took Moleman into an AW fight against modok on node 55 (increased autoblock) but to my surprise he was still getting autoblocked. To my understanding this shouldnt happen because as molemans abilities state, he should ignore all evade and autoblock while under 10 monster mass. I had the same problem using falcon but not as aware of how his lock on works. Has anyone else encoundered this problem?

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    falcon is -100% so if the evade/autoblock gets over 100% his can fail, that's working correctly. Moleman shouldnt have that issue, maybe you got to 10 monster mass
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I got autoblocked at 0 monster mass and at 2 monster mass. As for other scenarios ive had his true accuracy working above 5 monster mass.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

I got autoblocked at 0 monster mass and at 2 monster mass. As for other scenarios ive had his true accuracy working above 5 monster mass.

interesting, do you have a video?
  • Options

interesting, do you have a video?
    I dont have a video sorry, i dont really record gameplay.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

From what I tested, he keeps his accuracy even above 10 the first time around. If it ever reaches zero then he can't gain it back

This happened to me at the very start of the fight, never got the chance to build my monster mass up. However if what youre saying is accurate to how it actually works, sounds like its another separate bug because his abilities dont say that 😬
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I always use Mole Man and I have never encountered this issue before. I can always maintain True Strike and Frenzy at the same time so far.
  • Options

Weird I use mole man all the time this may be propaganda to make mole man look bad 😑

Woke 🤣