**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO TO CHOOSE

GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
VENOM OR MEDUSA FROM NEXUS
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Venom. I love medusa. Took her to r5 unduped but Venom can be used in several of the variants and get you more crystals
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Venom
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Huge fan of medusa here but if you got variants to do I'd go venom
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Who was option 3?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Venom
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Venom
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80

Who was option 3?

punisher 2099

Medusa is good especially because if you got black bolt she’s got a great synergy with him I’ve also found her more useful in act 7

well i dont... also i took venom cuz he doesnt need to awakened or need synergies... my top r 1/65 nebula, 4/55 doom, 4/55 domino, 3/45 apocolypse, 3/45 red hulk. so i wont be able to use medusa and use her snergies for a quest.Also i am not even thinking bout act 7... currently in 5.4

Who was option 3?

punisher 2099
    Oooh punisher 2099 is super underrated if you need power control and can maybe awaken him he could be better than the other two

if i need power control i hav doom.... i dont have an evade counter so venom is awsm... my nexus was amazing, will open a 6star after tier 6. I want a cgr or ghost so badly from it

Who was option 3?

punisher 2099
    Oooh punisher 2099 is super underrated if you need power control and can maybe awaken him he could be better than the other two

tier 9*

Who was option 3?

punisher 2099

i hav only skill ag.. even if i get a tech one, i proly wont use on him rather i would hold on it
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Medusa for Act 6
    Venom for the Variants

Medusa for Act 6
    Venom for the Variants

if u mean medusa for shutting robots, i already hav nebula+proxima.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Venom. Medusa is good but venom is the best option for a lot of the variants and adds more overall to your roster.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Ve-Nom
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Sentient Alien Symbiote