**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your thoughts on gambit?

I got the 6* yesterday and was fairly happy with the pull
He has decent power and regan control
a strong concuss
big sp2 and sp1
quick prowess build-up
fairly tanky
He also has a decent crit rating
I want to dupe him for further crit rating so I can get even more big special crits
Your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i think he's a good fun champ to play. just as an unduped without synergies champ, he's not at his full potential. ideally, you would want him duped with the apoc synergy. with that, he's absolutely insane
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Unremarkable champ in an extremely stacked class
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    He ugly in game
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Broken OP as a horseman of Apocalypse

Perfect block foreva
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    He is a good champ. He's got:

-Good damage
    -Bleed resistance
    -Counters all passive damage
    -riddiculous prestige/ PI
    - 100% perfect block with synergies and horseman
    - Massive Concussion

I personally managed to pull and dupe this guy twice over a span of two months out of 4 crystals which gave me depression and sleep on him. Only recently am I finally opening up to him.
  • Options

-Good damage
    -Bleed resistance
    - Massive Concussion

I personally managed to pull and dupe this guy twice over a span of two months out of 4 crystals which gave me depression and sleep on him. Only recently am I finally opening up to him.

He can also reduce combat power rate and regeneration rate through literal parries as well as his special attack stuns, which is more useful than it seems. It was useful for me in the lifecycle path in 6.4.6.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

-Good damage
    -Bleed resistance
    - Massive Concussion

He can also reduce combat power rate and regeneration rate through literal parries as well as his special attack stuns, which is more useful than it seems. It was useful for me in the lifecycle path in 6.4.6.
    I see. I have never considered it like that. Man I have really been sleeping on him haven't I? Really want Apoco now.
  • Options

-Good damage
    -Bleed resistance
    - Massive Concussion

I see. I have never considered it like that. Man I have really been sleeping on him haven't I? Really want Apoco now.
    He's a force of nature. I used my r4 Gambit as a horseman in 6.4 a ton because of how valuable his perfect block is, it makes him extremely sustainable. I took him to r5 after 6.4 exploration and will be using him even more in 6.2 exploration.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I really like his ability but hate sp has to crit to get massive damage
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Massively underrated. I took him to R2 immediately after his buff. In the right circumstances he can be a damage machine.

I was actually rolling this featured to try and dupe mine, more than trying to get anyone else. But RNG didn't bless me with his dupe.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Idk, don't play chess