**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk Rag - Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down criteria...

Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
Recently took a shine to this guy, and got my awakened 5* moving up the ranks.

I like to know fully how a champ works before maxing them up, but I can’t figure out how his awakened ability truly works. Personally I would like his Regen to activate every time the opponent hits 20%, and heal whatever amount I can for the next fight. But what is happening in the background to decide which thumbs up or down activates?!

Does the fight have to last a certain length, does hulk need to have lost a certain portion of HP before the regen activates, is there a hit count that needs to be reached, etc?! These are the kind of things I just can’t find. Or is it simply RNG? Lol

Comments

• Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Pretty sure it has to do with the number of hits each champ has. IE if you have more hits on opponent, and they reach 20%, they get the thumbs down and you get +attack. If you have more hits on opponent and you reach 20% you get the thumbs up buff and get +regen. IE thumbs up gives you regen, thumbs down attack.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Pretty sure it has to do with the number of hits each champ has. IE if you have more hits on opponent, and they reach 20%, they get the thumbs down and you get +attack. If you have more hits on opponent but have more hits on them and you reach 20% you get the thumbs up buff and get +regen. IE thumbs up gives you regen, thumbs down attack.

wait really? I never knew that
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,390 ★★★★★

pretty sure it’s rng

Pretty much this all down to rng is how i see the procs of hulks rag dup
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Bendy said:

pretty sure it’s rng

response from Miike on gulks spotlight thread. Guess I we were both kinda right?
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Bendy said:

pretty sure it’s rng

response from Miike on gulks spotlight thread. Guess I we were both kinda right?
    Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I'm pretty sure this disagrees with a lot of my fights against Ghulk this month alone. Maybe I just missed all the times he hit me (and my champs forgot to take damage), but he got regen/thumbs up quite a lot.
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Bendy said:

pretty sure it’s rng

Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I'm pretty sure this disagrees with a lot of my fights against Ghulk this month alone. Maybe I just missed all the times he hit me (and my champs forgot to take damage), but he got regen/thumbs up quite a lot.
    he does say there’s no 100% way to judge which one, guess the rng element favored the regen
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s probably a 60/40 split for whoever has the 20%
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    As stated before it's likely to be just rng but somehow my Gulk triggers the fury buff more often than the regen buff I feel.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,390 ★★★★★

As stated before it's likely to be just rng but somehow my Gulk triggers the fury buff more often than the regen buff I feel.

Exactly my how it is for me lol sometimes ill get regen but it be when ive taken no damage so is a waste but miikes comment is interesting
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Thanks for all the input & player experience. As it seems to be RNG based I won’t try and make sense of it or adapt my gameplay. Cheers