**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3CC are so hard to grind dammit

About 2 months ago I pulled a 5* Mordo, ever since that pull I have been trying to take him to r2. The problem with this is the damn T3CC. Ever since I pulled Mordo I've been hitting the Mystic T3cc event every week and I still don't have enough fragments to form even 2 catalysts. The process is extremely irritating and the only other way to get them without consuming weeks of time and a whole bar of energy every week is to spend 175 units for 2 weeks on the crapy deal they give you after exploring it 100%. T4 cats are easier to rind dammit. I think a cool way to get the t3cc is to add them to the glory store. There would still be some form of grind in the form of aq and I can get the catalysts without going weeks on end begging 4 a full catalyst from one of the chests.

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Are you doing the little events? They give T3cc crystals.

I almost never do the T3cc events, and my inventory is almost always full of all the T3ccs because of the crystals. T2ccs are actually the thing I have to grind for.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Glory isn't infinite, it wouldn't acceptable we should use glory for every thing here, especially one t3, cmon we're talking about a "daily" material. The quest should ensure at least a full formed one with exploration. We're finish the 2017 and the availability of t3cc is outdated or worst.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    One of my alliance members has 100% the T3 mutant cat quest for 3 weeks without making one damn catalyst.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Oh the struggles of a newer player.

Join an alliance that runs map 2. You'll be dripping with t3cc soon and when are you'll turn right back here saying it's hard to grind for t4cc.