**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon bug?

So the last few alliance wars Falcon hasn’t been turning off Nick Fury’s tactical charges when he’s locked on.

It seems like a problem specific to wars, since he still seems to work in duels. I haven’t tried a quest though...

Anybody else noticed this? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    HI_guys said:

Nick can still gain tactical charges using his sp1. Is it that or is he gaining when you're hitting him

Nah, it’s when I’m hitting him.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    HI_guys said:

What nodes?

First time I noticed was the mix master mini. Then it happened again today on 19. Which is steady build up fury, power alternator, and heavy hitter. Protect was the global for both wars.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    I have had issues with him against Mr Fantastic in AQ, wasn't sure if it was an increased AA thing, but he still evades pretty often
  • Options

I have had issues with him against Mr Fantastic in AQ, wasn't sure if it was an increased AA thing, but he still evades pretty often

He ends up on nodes that increase ability accuracy of evades a lot. And Falcon’s lock on is only -100% so it can still fail depending on what else is going on with the node.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Seems like a bug.