**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After so many garbage champ...

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm almost hopeless after pulling nightcrawler, classic iron Man, nebula, Hawkeye, venompool. But pulling these two I'm really happy.

I don't know how to use this champ so please help me
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    IMIW you wanna throw heavies for armorbreak, then SP2 (bcs AB=more chance to stun) and keep incinerate up with energy attacks. Follow that with and SP1, then parry and heavy, so that you get the bonus damage on plasma. Keep up plasma for damage (it's refreshed w 1st med and last light I believe).

Also if enemy regens a lot, spam SP1 for healblock
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Nebula and Hawkeye aren’t trash though. Especially if your 5* roster is small, which I assume it is being that you are level 47
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Nebula and Hawkeye aren’t trash though. Especially if your 5* roster is small, which I assume it is being that you are level 47

Nebula isn't but Hawkeye is. If they're his first 5* the he's not in a place where he needs 5* for every content. In that case ranking up Hawkeye is a waste of resources. He was my 2nd 5*, I didn't rank him up and depended on my 4*
  • Options

I have a 18 5 star Champ. I have sorcerer Supreme, g99, namor, thing etc
  • Options

Run Cap Marvel with Nick Fury, Parry a lot and use sp1's to get into binary ignition. Then just aimlessly melt the opponent down while using a few heavies in-between.

Luckily I have 4* awake NF in my main team
  • Options

*Level 50
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Thanks for CMM guide
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Nebula has some solid uses but Hawkeye literally has some 3 lines of abilities. None of which he is remotely close to the best at. Plus his base damage is underwhelming.