**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW timeout. How,why still a thing.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I spent real money to perform well at times when asked by my ally. They needed me to do 5 fights as others were struggling. Normally I do this and it’s no problem. But today.

Buffs I had activated.

Reactivated this one because i couldn’t log in until it expired I don’t know why but it was three minutes of pure frustration.

Clearly same victory screen. Clearly lost a point. How has this not been fixed yet in aw.

Then I used this buff again.
Well dragon man it did not work I took huge damage and was 3 hit.

Instead of it preventing damage from three hits I took only three to die.

Thanks for a horrible morning of gaming, probably a loss in the aw. I’ll be submitting a ticket, knowing nothing will come of it. So I giant Huge enormous 6th letter of the alphabet+U.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Without AW timeout penalties, there wouldn't be any deaths anymore. If Kabam had a way to tell a legit disconnect vs force close, they would have done something about it long ago.

We're here because the timeout method was being abused.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yeah, the timer is a flawed case concept to begin with.

Instead of promoting skill, it punishes lesser damage dealing champs, or match-ups which reduce your damage.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Yeah, the timer is a flawed case concept to begin with.

Instead of promoting skill, it punishes lesser damage dealing champs, or match-ups which reduce your damage.

Not really anymore. No one forces you to bring those champs and AW timers are 5 minutes. If you can't down any defender in AW in less than 5 minutes, you brought the wrong counter.

OP is talking about disconnect from from connection errors. Not timing out because they can't take down the defender.