**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most frustrating buff combinations?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
With everyone's in game experience, what do you think are the worst buff combinations we see all the time on Defenders?
My personal favorite, is when a champ goes both Unblockable AND Unstoppable.... nothing like that 1-2 punch that usually means you have to try to intercept mid combo in a game that's riddled with latency and doesn't have the twitch response needed to always counter it.
:|

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Do you bleed, debuff immune, explosive personality.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I think I also remember facing a Limber, mesmerize, debuff immune Miles Morales that was phone breakingly fun
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★

JChanceH9 said:

stop giving them ideas
    I didn’t even say arc overload...
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Not that it was particularly hard, but that spite + combo party path in 6.1.2 just seemed purposefully cruel.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

JChanceH9 said:

aegon at 500 combo, "my time has come"
    @JChanceH9 forgot to say Force of Will...
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Immune to Debuff effects, empowered immunity, and shank on a hard defender. Oh wait
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

I think I also remember facing a Limber, mesmerize, debuff immune Miles Morales that was phone breakingly fun

Act 6 shenanigans, huh?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    How about a Do you bleed omega red with biohazard and the node that gives robots shock when they are immune to bleed
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    The Do You Bleed Clapback Gwenpool in 6.4 before Apocalypse was added was a bit of an annoying combo imo
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Spinnaker said:

The Do You Bleed Clapback Gwenpool in 6.4 before Apocalypse was added was a bit of an annoying combo imo

Not just "a bit", lmao
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Spinnaker said:

Warlock says hi