**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My First Ever Guide (Terrax)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
So @Rockypantherx I know he had writted a few so just wanna know How I did.

Ok so the stats of my testing is as follow
6* Terrax Lvl 1/25 Rank 1/5 (Unlvled)
Team - CGR , Nick , Quake , Tigra , Terrax
I was too lazy to take them out.

Ok so first off...

Immunities :

Terrax is Shock Immune
Terrax is Bleed Immune

He is good for biohazard paths aswell as on defense for anyone using doom since doom doesnt do too good against him.

He has Presistant Charges. Each fight He can gain a max of 2 per fight.

Maximum of 50 charges converts into 1 Presistant charge.

Each hit generates one
Each hit from opponent generates 2.

Ok so For each Presistant charge he gets 10% combat power if you got hit during indestructable up to max of 60%.

Also gets 110% defensive power gain when blocking a hit during indestructable , max of 660%.

His specials uses 0% power but loses power of time and cannot use again unless u throw a heavy or have no power.

Each special makes you go into I call it "Rock Mode"... While In Rock Mode your attack is increased and generate Armor Breaks. While in Rock mode your heavy attacks are guaranteed crits.

Ending attacks in MLLLL resets the Armor Break duration

Now I basicly wanna get over some rotations. The 1 I practised I found the most effective at the moment

I really think that Terrax is Underrated and should be seen in a Better light. I could say he is easily top 5 cosmic imo.

Ok so lets start...

When you enter fight :

Parry , just do normal combos till you get to sp3. Pop the sp3. This will stun your opponent and give them a 1 time only HUGE armor break. Stay near the opponent to generate more "smaller" armor breaks. Up to max of 10 meaning theres 11 armor breaks. So keep on hitting after sp3 and end in MLLLL combos till you are either

A ) out of power

Or

B) Generated 11 armor breaks.

Now what you are currently facing is the following. You have 11 armor breaks on them and 0 power.

Now you go and hit normal again (MLLLL) till sp3. Now when you pop sp3 you stun the opponent again. Dash in once. Hold your Heavy to pause the power drain and just before stun expires release your heavy , you are now at 2 bars of power. Do 1 combo and pop sp2. This gives you a Nice power gain. Parry and hold your heavy till stun almost expires and Release. Your sp2 is ready again and have an active power gain flowing whole time

*Note* You have guaranteed crits on the heavies from Rock Mode and remember to do MLLLL to refresh your armor breaks.

I did it with unduped, havnt tried with duped yet

Hope You All Liked It , and give me your Feedback

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Looks good to me!
  • Options
    Ok so a bit of something I thought to add...

Above is similar stats as r3 5*
    I DO NOT use suicides. Took me around 190 hits for RoL WS and CM finish

So I thought my method takes longer and thought of a new yet basicly same method but instead of x2 sp3 BUILD UPS I thought I can do x2 insta sp3s

So I was thinking what if...

Start the fight.

Play normal MLM or MLLLM combos up till first sp3. As the opponent gets stunned and the BIG ARMOR BREAK is active you dash in once and hold heavy and release as stun expires. This should let you be on sp2 then go for sp2. Parry and Hold Heavy now Holding Heavy means you stop the power drain and is STILL PLACING smaller armor breaks on and you can keep on sp2 spamming.

My initial post stated that you need to do sp3 then build up the 11 armor breaks then build back to sp3 to do perma sp2 which takes long.

Im gonna test my new method and see if its a faster build up and if it is ill let you know. If anyone can, maybe replicate this into a video (as im trying to find a good audio editor :smile: )
  • Options
    Update : I tried my above statement. It is faster and doable but gotta be precise