**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on the 6.3.6 Cap IW boss

2»

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

MikeHock said:

Haven’t done it since he was changed but can awakened Gwenpool work? Tank an L3 and get your L2 enervate on and hope you can refresh it with bleeds

she works but it would be a very long fight as her bleeds would do no damage and her specials may glance

I used awakened Gwenpool the first time I fought him , before the fight was changed, and she did ok. I didn’t solo the fight but she was an option. Her L2 never glances from my experience and then it’s more about getting lucky with bleeds which you can usually keep going if you hit cap when he’s parry stunned and you have the pacify mastery. I know GP is somewhat of an older champ but I usually name drop her for this fight.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It was defintley a sideways change, as it made the best option useless, and made all the options somewhat easier to do it, but ægon can solo with heimdall, shehulk, ghost + hood, starky, corvus, wasp, stealthy, are some other good options.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

I'm on him right now. Hate the paths, hate the boss.

The path is cake but the boss it hard
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

He was BS before but he's even more BS now without the Ronan cheese. Good thing I have Ghost and Hood but RIP to those who don't and want to explore it.

Can't bring that duo on every path tho.
    I have space for them on every path. Some paths she can contribute to and other I still have 3 path clearers for.
    Have you explored that quest tho?
    I have explored it and there was room for ghost/hood on every path