**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Book Selection

The default book needs to change. This is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things I guess, but highly annoying.
The scenario:
I've finished through act 7.1
I have not fully explored 6.x
I am now working my way through exploration of chapter 6.

Problem:
Every time I exit a quest it appears to place me in the most advanced chapter/quest I've completed which is in book2, not the last content I was in. This means that as I experiment with my roster or restart a quest in book 1 I have to first start in book 2.
I'm on 6.2.5 which is an extremely annoying quest and I'm having to restart the quest each time I have a bad start etc.
Each time, i have to exit book 2, reselect book 1, drill down into chapter 6 and then reselect the quest. Take into account the lag, maybe my issue and not kabam's but this is too many clicks.

Solution:
After exiting or completing a quest, we should default to that chapter. Same thing happens in EQ in regards to difficulty. I finish cavalier to get it out of the way and will autofight the rest just to burn E and get more rewards, but I have to reselect the difficulty each time.