**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my 5 and 6 star roster combined!!

Rate my 5 and 6 star roster combined!! 40 votes

Beyond Fantabulous
5%
Icy000Krithanos 2 votes
INCREDIBLY MAGNIFICENT
20%
JuggerNotKsp_2099Husain_b128The_Sentry06Dragfire1760Dönerminosherin_66LORDSPOOKY66 8 votes
only Good
35%
Timone147IvarTheBonelessRockypantherxLuke9523Sarvanga1_IronGladiator22Suss_WizzardCrasyduckŘïdđhįmGr8TonyStarkJenskeDNegative_100The_HoTUWooptyfrickendoo 14 votes
Average
22%
DonJenkoPacinoHammerbro_64RookiieDanish00530ishCrcrcrcChaosMax1012BlôdletterSalve_maker05 9 votes
Very Bad
0%
Horrible
17%
GhostboytjieEtjamaTheTalentsMasterpuffZan0FaseehHoitado 7 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    INCREDIBLY MAGNIFICENT
    You've got a pretty generous amount of useful and "god-tier" champs. Could have a few more top-tier champs like Ghost and Nick to be Beyond Fantabulous
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,183 ★★★★★
    Horrible
    Terrax and Tigra isnt leveled enough
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    INCREDIBLY MAGNIFICENT
    Take that Magneto up bro
  • PathikritPathikrit Posts: 39

Decent, would love that immortal hulk.

Yeah I run suicides I will

You've got a pretty generous amount of useful and "god-tier" champs. Could have a few more top-tier champs like Ghost and Nick to be Beyond Fantabulous

Actually I am 100 percent free to play !! That's why it all depends on luck! Unless I grind arena which is not at possible now for 5stars!
    Ksp_2099 said:

Take that Magneto up bro

Yes man!! I will! I am just trying to collect t4 mutant catalyst !! Need some now!!

Terrax and Tigra isnt leveled enough

I just got Tigra out of this months nexus crystal and terrax is waiting because I took captain marvel up to rank 4first! Both will soon be leveled up!
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Average
    Awakened 6* groot... I’m so sorry
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    only Good
    You got warlock up. And that's all I need for a roster to get my goodwill.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Horrible
    No 5* Groot

I know there is a 6* but 5* is a must
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Horrible
    Ronin at r1?!

Get outta here
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Average
    It's an amazing roster, but iHulk should be maxed