**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me out quick with Mystic Cav Nexus decision

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, I just pulled this:

I am actually VERY HAPPY because I was hoping to dupe and R5 both my Ghost Rider and Mephisto, mainly because of their synergies .

I have R2 6* CGR who would love a high ranked duped GR. For example I have a R4 Man-Thing that I pair with CGR cuz of synergies. But Mephisto has also SO MANY USEFUL synergies too ( for example , I have higj rank 5* Morningstar and a 6* iHulk, among the few that would benefit from having him on the team)

So I'm torn. I guess it all depends on who's sig is more useful and who is the better duped champ in the long run.

Help please!

Help me out quick with Mystic Cav Nexus decision 20 votes

Dupe that Ghost Rider ( plz explain why )
60%
yuwHalleyAdvVoltolosRockypantherxSquirrelguyRenaxqqSharkfaceGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcWooptyfrickendooJoshuagunn 12 votes
Dupe that Mephisto ( plz explain why )
40%
Kill_GreySarvanga1_Suss_Wizzardodishika123TheBair123ScrubhanThe_Sentry06FlyGalaxyBomb 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Dupe that Mephisto ( plz explain why )
    CGR' also pretty good as a standalone champ. However the main reasonI would choose Mephisto more is because his utility is more reliable, like his synergies more and is likely to get a tune-up or buff of sorts earlier than Ghost Rider who was a meta champ a few years ago.
  • Options
    Help plz! Still torn and cant do anything else in game until i decide!
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    I would dupe ghost rider. Mephisto really only needs his awakened ability for defense, and without it, he works perfectly fine on offense. Meanwhile, I feel ghost riders fury is really important as it gives him a little more damage, and can be used to extend his life steal/power drain/fate seal. Those are all integral parts of his kit so extending their duration is a great perk. So if you already use and like ghost rider awaken him. However if you don't like ghost rider you can always awaken Mephisto for defense, its up to you.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    GR is a good champ himself.
  • Options
    Thanks, went with GR