**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special Attack fails... post Oct.3 Server fix

2nd time bringing this to your attention.

Special Attack fails... post Oct.3 Server fix

Activating 1st and 2nd level special attacks yields Sound FX and nothing else!!! No attack and loss of attack energy!!! And subsequent loss of battle and game rewards!!!

Hoped Server Maintenance on Oct 3/17 would address this... but no!!! This has cost me in every Arena and Quest since last Friday!!!

Alliance Quests and one War... And this has cost me sooo many bonuses as to not receiving the highest rewards in the last weekends Arenas.

I have had to use dozens of potions and revives just to get through Daily Quests (which I did not have to do before) and it has made my son (7 yrs old) lose his temper (which he rarely does- ie: once in the last year) a half dozen times in one afternoon!!! He is now barred for a week!!! And these game glitches were the cause...

Yes... it's a learning opportunity but this is ridiculous in its longevity.... And that it doesn't affect everyone the same means an unfair advantage in regards to bonuses and rewards...

Fix this asap!!!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Du u have Update the game If so then du it.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 5
    I'm getting the exact same issue. No matter which mode of the game I play. It's cost me many units and time . This glitch is frustrating. I feel as though I'm being ripped off buying units to continue to play. Kabam fix this bug and would appreciate some sort of in game compensation being that i made unit store purchases directly because of this issue.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Since last night and the server fix:

the glitch is now into "Medium Attacks"... - sounds of the attack occur but nothing else...
    In Versus Arenas... we have lost streaks in all 3 current editions... we should be at Double the points we are currently at... Literally aiming for both Mephisto and Iron Fist (just as we have done with both Medusa and Nebula!!!)

Because of this glitch:
    - we have had win streaks end at 8-9 in a row instead of our normal 12 -18 in a row (evidence is available)
    - we have lost in the Expert Proving Ground and used up DOZENS of potions and revives in the process... resulting in NOT obtaining Tier 4 Catalysts... we have five 4-star Champs stuck for lack of tier 4's!!!
    - we have lost battles in 3 Alliance Quests and 1 War where we were unable to break top 3 MVP rewards... (not long ago we were Gold MVP 5-7 times in a row) Again wasting potions and revives!!! Further wasting credits!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Finally... my 7 year old son lost his temper after repeated glitches and threw his tablet on the floor!!! He does NOT lose his temper (once in the last year - 3 times grand total) and lost it 3 times in one weekend!!! We had been using the game as a reward and to make his math skills learning FUN!!! Now he has lost his game privileges and is forlorn... (doing all he can to earn them back - silver lining???) But for him, it's not fair that a game cheats and wins!!! My wife and I can't disagree but the punishment stands!

If Kabam doesn't fix this soon... we will go back to Injustice and it's Goofy (but fair) game play. .. and my daughter (who recruited a dozen other players) will take them back with us!!!

If we don't get both of these 2 Champs in compensation along with the lost 3 & 4 star crystals, the dozen or so Full Credit/Unit recharges, 3-10 Tier 4 Catalysts, and numerous other rewards then my daughter and I will return to her Wonder Woman and I'll go back to my Green Lantern and Cyborg!!!

You've been warned... ignore this and you will hear about this on Social Media. My daughter's recruits are not as civilized as we are (I'm not their Sheriff!!!).
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    happened to me in aq