**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory store update - t5cc capped at 1?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I can’t wait for the Glory Store update to hit. Will the purchase of t5cc for TB players still be capped at 1 per cycle? Seemed like this might be the time to move it to 2... :)

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Oh that kills the excitement.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

More glory for tier 1 alpha. The second most coveted resource.

really? i mostly sell them for tiny amounts of t2a lol
    Same. I don't rank up 5* champs anymore so I always have T1A expiring.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

More glory for tier 1 alpha. The second most coveted resource.

My thought exactly
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    when is it updating?
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Anyone from kabam please confirm whether the upper cap is 1 or we can buy 2 at least.
    If cap is 1 only then the changes aren’t drastically helpful
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

Anyone from kabam please confirm whether the upper cap is 1 or we can buy 2 at least.

Not to saying much but definitely a lot better now I’m can buy it at the same time getting a lot more tier2 aplha
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

It’s 1200 glory per cycle...that could literally buy you 1.5 extra t2a
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

True
    But I’m overflowing on t2a at this point
    5* are dead so I don’t want to waste resources on them. Already got 35 rank5/65
    Good 6* need t5cc to go past rank2
    An extra 5% will not break the game when people already getting more than 20% a week by running map7
    I’m in a casual alliance running map6 and glory store is the only way to get t5cc.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

True
    An extra 5% will not break the game when people already getting more than 20% a week by running map7
    I’m in a casual alliance running map6 and glory store is the only way to get t5cc.
    Then you’re problem is you isn’t running map7 I’m don’t either but that’s because I’m fine kabam making the game far too esay so my motivation stopped being there’s
  • Options
    Gamer said:

TyEdge said:

True
    Then you’re problem is you isn’t running map7 I’m don’t either but that’s because I’m fine kabam making the game far too esay so my motivation stopped being there’s
    Map7 requires high donations and I don’t have time to grind that much
    From past 5 months nothing new coming in game
    Done everything 100%
    So from where should i farm t5cc being a f2p???

If I keep buying t2a then it’ll expire and further i need to keep such amount of gold in pocket so that whenever i get resources, i can level up 6* to rank3 so not using those t2a on 5* (when they are already dead)
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Where can i see the info on the glory store update? Ive been all over the forum and cant find the post!
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    When is the update dropping?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    @Kade7175 said:

Where can i see the info on the glory store update? Ive been all over the forum and cant find the post!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1725331/#Comment_1725331
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    @ddom said:

When is the update dropping?

Should be 10 April.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

TyEdge said:

True
    Map7 requires high donations and I don’t have time to grind that much
    From past 5 months nothing new coming in game
    Done everything 100%
    So from where should i farm t5cc being a f2p???

If I keep buying t2a then it’ll expire and further i need to keep such amount of gold in pocket so that whenever i get resources, i can level up 6* to rank3 so not using those t2a on 5* (when they are already dead)
    There's no such thing as donations anymore. It's 30 tickets or 300 a cycle. It's not a huge amount and if you grind arena already, you probably have tons of gold and BC.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Confirmed capped at 1.

please increase it to 2 for thronebreakers