**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This kinda makes me not want to grind 3 star arenas

DorkyDorky Posts: 168
I hate that we have to grind for something and then I see this. Multiple accounts yet all placed above 100. How is that even possible. I’m not trying to scope people out but when I see this, makes me irritated. I just normally go for 3 star arena for a new champ for collection but for people who grind, can’t even get number 1 spot due to this happening

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Inb4 This gets removed for breaking forum rules
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168

They have been cracking down on bots but the rate at which they generate accounts is so fast I guess it’s hard to catch them all. Wish they had a one day review to scout the leaderboard and dismiss obvious cases like this.

Well now there is another bot in the 3 star arena. Idk why people gotta use bots? Like what’s the main goal in using bots?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Dorky said:

They have been cracking down on bots but the rate at which they generate accounts is so fast I guess it’s hard to catch them all. Wish they had a one day review to scout the leaderboard and dismiss obvious cases like this.

Well now there is another bot in the 3 star arena. Idk why people gotta use bots? Like what’s the main goal in using bots?
    Units, money during gifting event, and screwing kabam funds.