Options

Really Confused On What To Do

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have too many champions to rank up and I am getting really confused on what to do.

I can r4 Apoc. Once I do this, should I rank up my cable, psylocke, or gambit?
I can r2 Prof X, Dragon Man, Sunspot, Emma, and a bunch of other useless champs, with a generic 6 star 1-2 gem
I can r5 Venom or CMM with r5 cosmic gem. Don't have nick though

All variants completed except Variant 1, Variant 6 only has one chapter to explore
Content-wise, Act 5 Exp almost done, Act 6 completed, Act 7.1 explored, LOL completed, no plans on doing Abyss

Which path do I take?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options

Unless the resources are expiring you could just wait for someone you really want to rank up there’s no rush

I've got t5b expiring, because I just finished Act 7 Exp
  • Options
    KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    R5 Venom that’s a no brainer then just hold onto the rest until you’re needing a specific champ for something.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    If I were you I would save the cosmic gem until i'd need one of those champions ranked up, and i would rank up either Prof. X or Dragon Man with catalysts to not waste that T5B while saving the gem. I don't see "Apoc to R5" as an option, may I ask why? He would be my first choice here if said rank-up was possible ^_^
  • Options

If I were you I would save the cosmic gem until i'd need one of those champions ranked up, and i would rank up either Prof. X or Dragon Man with catalysts to not waste that T5B while saving the gem. I don't see "Apoc to R5" as an option, may I ask why? He would be my first choice here if said rank-up was possible ^_^

Apoc to r5 is because of mutant t4cc. It takes forever for me to get t4cc, and by that time t5b would be out and gone. I am also FTP, so majority of my t4cc comes from glory