**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annihilus. Rank or bank?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have no one to deal with 6.2.2 mr sinister. My plan is to open cosmic and tech crystals until I get either warlock, heimdall, or CMM, but until then, I was looking at my champs and realized one champ that I actually really like playing and was wondering the communities thoughts.

This character is Annihilus. My profile pic. I’ve always really enjoyed Annihilus, but never actually considered ranking him up because no one seems to talk about him. Then I saw someone on the forums with a maxed Annihilus doing great damage. It got me thinking. Should I rank up my annihilus? He is really fun for me, and I currently don’t feel super pressured to rank anyone up. Here is the top of my roster for reference.

I’m planning on rank 5ing quite a few of my current r4s, but was thinking of ranking up Annihilus as a bit of a side project while I wait for that t2a. What do you guys think? I also have 2 cosmic ags, one of which I may use on him if I decide on ranking him.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Rank him up if you want to. If you enjoy playing with him, then do what you want with him. Don't worry about the thoughts and opinions of the majority. It's your account.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Definitely rank him up. He's got pretty good(albeit stressful for me) damage and some nice utility. Plus you like playing with him which is the main thing.