**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to awaken with 5* generic gem?

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have 2 generic gem, 1 I am saving for Aègon the other I can use. PS. My highest ranking champions are mutants like colossus, sunspot, domino etc.

Who to awaken with 5* generic gem? 53 votes

Professor X
7%
CaptainGameCyinoSergioAsecasDEADSHOT84891 4 votes
Immortal Abomination
24%
SceptilemaniacShrimpRTheAngryOneLainuaIcy000Davepool87MCOCHazzaPapdichaatodishika123CrcrcrcHusain_b128The_Sentry06Dragfire1760 13 votes
Spider Ham
0%
Blade
5%
_Sham_SwishBabyKiller354 3 votes
Save it for someone else (please specify)
62%
NumanDrake2078Advrcm2017wvonkRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaMetalJakeKsp_2099MasterpuffChikelelevated_stupidity3HoitadoGr8TonyStarkStebo_79ShaqatacTsuyoshi_SenpaiBlôdletterPrimerprime5 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Also my blade is r3 and i have skill 3-4 rankup gem. My professor x is at r2 and other 2 are recent pulls
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    If you post some roster pics, you're way more likely to get the help that you're looking for
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

I have 2 generic gem, 1 I am saving for Aègon the other I can use. PS. My highest ranking champions are mutants like colossus, sunspot, domino etc.

I’d give it to collosus if not already awakened. I’m not exaggerating when I say my awakened 4/55 on my main did same amm of damage as my unawakened 5/66 on my 2nd.. its all ab that chance to make the expiring armor ups permanent. I’d save it for some who NEEDS at least Sig 1 such as N Fury, Corvus AA Ghost mojo or cull obsidian... champs like mojo and cull both get additional utility added to thier kits such as mojos persistent charge or culls abilty to access rout again in same fight after a cool down. Blade is outdated I have 5/65 Sig 200 and he NEVER makes my starting 5 when I pick a team for a quest... def wait to see what awakening gem you get from final box from Odin quest at least!! Maybe you’ll pull skill and you’ll have 2 generics at your disposal
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Those are great champions but I’d say to save for someone else. Your champions are very good but they don’t deserve a generic because they don’t really gain a lot from their awakened ability. Blade does gain a lot but he has sadly fallen out of the meta.

Personally I’d save for Archangel, Nick Fury, Aegon, Void, or Ghost.

Or if you get really lucky you’ll pull Dragon Man and then you can awaken him.

P.S. Do not use the Generic on Dragon Man like I did unless you seriously love the character because he like some of the others doesn’t gain much from his awakened ability

My 5 and 6* roster and my awakening gems status.. tell me what to do, I am reading each and every line you type. Thanks
    Maltyo9 said:

If you post some roster pics, you're way more likely to get the help that you're looking for

@Maltyo9 there you go

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I voted before looking at your roster. Now I think you should give it to Immortal Abomination
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Immortal Abomination
    Helps get into his rotation faster and easier.
    Out of 168 viewers, only 31 voted! Come on guys, I really appreciate any help/comment. I am really confused.. I am yet to invest some stones in my CAIW.. would Immortal Abomination need more sigs?? Would not professor x help my already ranked mutants?? I believe prof x is good at sig 1(not sure though).. is there anyone else in my roster you would use it on rather than those mentioned in the options??
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Grooooooot!
  • 24012401 Posts: 47

Out of 168 viewers, only 31 voted! Come on guys, I really appreciate any help/comment. I am really confused.. I am yet to invest some stones in my CAIW.. would Immortal Abomination need more sigs?? Would not professor x help my already ranked mutants?? I believe prof x is good at sig 1(not sure though).. is there anyone else in my roster you would use it on rather than those mentioned in the options??

ibom is good at sig 1