**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Hoarding And Lag

OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
There is a post up about how auto opening tons of old crystals will help game performance. If that is what it takes to improve the game, awesome!

If it does make the game run better can get get some sort of turn in event? Swap up gold crystals in batches, upgrade tier 1 through 4 cc. Maybe turn in X amount of t4cc for a percentage of a 5. Turn in masses of arena boosts for solo objective crystals. A discount on solo objective crystals to get people to dump their balance. Maybe offer a 10 percent discount on crystals. These are just examples of course.

If a drastic increase of performance is to be gained from a stop hoarding event I think players will sacrifice some of their time to clear out the thousands or tens of thousands of crystals that aren't worth opening. I know I would.

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think we need some experts to clear this up. But from what I understand, hoarding all types of crystals is not an issue. Some of the things you stated like t4cc shards, solo crystals and arena crystals are part and parcel of the game from day 1. Hoarding them does not cause an issue because they don't need a separate table. Specialized ones like the 2019 featured crystal require a separate list from which the game has to give out a champion. They need to be maintained as long as someone holds this crystal. If no one holds them, that table can be removed and the game can be streamlined. So your arguments are not very valid. If you see, those are the crystals auto opened, not the general ones like phc, t4cc or arena ones.