**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck in Variant 3 3.2.2

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
Just one quest left for completion and I can't seem to get it down. I tried the recharge node but they keep getting to sp3. The combo party node would have worked if not for Magik and Mysterio keeps lagging my phone. I've been attempting the crumbling armor path but again, Havok is a roadblock. Guilly's power drain couldn't keep up with his power gain. I dex his sp's just fine but after doing it for a while, I tend to slip up.
The team I'm considering is Guilly, Colossus, OR, Guardian (for BP) and Medusa for HB and BPCW. I tried Guilly against HB but the shock, crit resistance and reduced ability accuracy made it and awfully long fight.
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Roster

• Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Try Hyperion and heavy spam in the corner to prevent opponent's block where they get power, and your passive power gain will still allow you to get specials and do some very good damage
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Spinnaker said:

Try Hyperion and heavy spam in the corner to prevent opponent's block where they get power, and your passive power gain will still allow you to get specials and do some very good damage

This.
  • Options
    Spinnaker said:

Already did, they still gain a tickle of power during the get up animation, I don't know if they block before getting up or I mistimed the heavies. Eventually they get to sp3 and I'm KOed
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Spinnaker said:

Already did, they still gain a tickle of power during the get up animation, I don't know if they block before getting up or I mistimed the heavies. Eventually they get to sp3 and I'm KOed
    Don’t hit into there block. Also if you’re holding block the opponent shouldn’t be either. If worse comes to worse just play the path normally and don’t worry about either of your power. That quest was hard to explore so I don’t suggest going for another lane. Keep trying and you’ll get it eventually.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Chikel said:

Spinnaker said:

Don’t hit into there block. Also if you’re holding block the opponent shouldn’t be either. If worse comes to worse just play the path normally and don’t worry about either of your power. That quest was hard to explore so I don’t suggest going for another lane. Keep trying and you’ll get it eventually.
    I don't hit their block, I just push them to the wall then heavy spam my way to sp3 however there's a brief window between one heavy and the next in which they gain power. I don't understand why. I tried with my 4* Ghost and they launch sp3 before completing their get up animation not giving me time to phase. I'll try to record it later