**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to Rank Up for 6.4.5?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
I ran my first run of 6.4.5, and it wasn’t bad. Got him down to 60% with no revives, and I want to save my units for 6.4.6 if I can, so who do you think I should r5 out of these three champs to make the fight easier. If it matters, I have no points in MD

Who to Rank Up for 6.4.5? 32 votes

Tigra
12%
Foxhero007Charlie21540SaltE_Wenis69Darkstalker 4 votes
Cap IW
65%
KossukoseRaichu626Luke9523ZipioDes99IronGladiator22SpideyFunkoPapdichaatHoitadoGr8TonyStarkScrubhanTostig32ChaosMax1012The_Sentry06Tsuyoshi_SenpaiDönerminoScaroladipoIllusion0410Zoom123Dreanica 21 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
21%
Reaper2823EtjamaTheInfintyDigletGaminganaLysis_Nikunj_95Wooptyfrickendoo 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Tigra
    I would go Tigra with BP synergy. Im planning mine and doing it tonight! GL man
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    MD is literally useless in this fight, btw
  • Options

You too. Sadly don’t have a 5* BP
  • Options
    Tigra

Oh then she cant really do the fight. Go for Cap then
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Cap IW

How did you reach so far in one month?
  • Options
    Tigra

How did you reach so far in one month?
    idk I have a pretty stacked roaster. just took my 5th champ to r5. So I finally have a full r5 team. Where are you?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

This is incorrect I did it with tigra, no BP. You do need BP synergy for champion (and the fight is then very easy btw).
  • Options
    Tigra
    Berjibs said:

This is incorrect I did it with tigra, no BP. You do need BP synergy for champion (and the fight is then very easy btw).
    Wait but the BP synergy removes the unstoppable correct? Isn’t the fight annoying without it?
  • Options

Berjibs said:

Wait but the BP synergy removes the unstoppable correct? Isn’t the fight annoying without it?
    You would pretty much always need neutralize on him before he throws a special or else he gets unstoppable
  • Options
    Tigra

Berjibs said:

You would pretty much always need neutralize on him before he throws a special or else he gets unstoppable
    Yeah that sounds annoying. Btw how many units are you going to bring for the GM?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

Correct but you’re spamming heavy attacks which bait specials.

See 👇

https://youtu.be/3EDwCugCBYA