**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Grinders, especially content creators, thank you!

I know that I am by no means, a popular player in the Marvel Contest of Champions community, but I just wanted to say, if you are one of those people that take 10-12 hours out of your day, to grind 535 Units twice a week, you deserve respect, because it's not as easy as people think it is. Even if your roster is full of 5/50, 5/65, and 3/45 champions, you still have to put the time in to run your roster.

Even to put up 12 million in the 4 Star Featured, is between 150 and 200 fights, which turns out to be between 7 and 10 hours of your life, just to get a new champion, running only 5 stars, north of 300 fights if you're a progressing player running all of your 4 stars, like I had to last year.

So, take a minute out of your day, and appreciate the guys like RichTheMan, KatyCandy, Brian Grant, Lord Shaedow, Prof Hoff, myself, or anyone else that streams Arena and gives you the time of day.

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Thanks RichTheMan, KatyCandy, Brian Grant, Lord Shaedow, KT1, and you!

Lol wdym you have more subs then a lot of the big content creators. Just subbed!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I thought I understood the undercurrent of this post untill it pulled me underwater. Help.

Anyways, I do arena because it's the only place I can use all my cool toys without having to worry about meta (rank issues, utility, damage, etc) -- I can just have fun playing the core game.

Granted I'm also watching TV or listening to music at the same time.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It looks like someone wants a pat on the back