**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Path rewards glitch in act 7.1

Hello all,

Recently I've started exploring act 7.1 and completing the units path, I noticed a bug. I was only getting 45 units opposed to the full 90 units you should be getting on completion of a path.
This happened to me in 7.1.2 for the first time on the spite path, so I raised a ticket. I did get a response from Kabam stating that I had collected 45 units in December 2020 when act 7.1 was released. So I thought it might be an error on my part.
However the same thing happened to me again in 7.1.4 so I am convinced that I missed out on 45 units twice- once in 7.1.2 and again in 7.1.4. This time I took screenshots of my rewards and of the units on subsequently entering into the quest.

I am pretty much convinced that this is a bug and hope that Kabam take a look at it so other people don't face the same issue

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I feel like I saw another post about this the other day. Definitely not just you, this is an issue