**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One issue with cavalier

Why is the daily login rewards still a grandmaster crystal? One would assume the Cavalier position would provide the Cavalier crystal calendar right? Given we unlock the crystal and all.

Idk just my Thoughts. Liking the benefits overall

Comments

• Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    the snozzberrys taste like snozzberry
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Unitman said:

the snozzberrys taste like snozzberry

You get NOTHING! You LOSE! Good DAY sir!
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i kinda wish there were Thronebreaker objective crystals
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    What I think is ridiculous is even as a Thronebreaker, Grandmaster and Cavalier crystals are the same price, 175 units apiece. I think they should heavily discount Cavalier crystals for TB players, even if they don't come out with TB crystals. They made Premium crystals 40% off at a certain point. They should do that for TB players on the Cav crystals.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    How it should be

Uncollected- GrandMaster Crystal Every Two Weeks

Cavalier- Cavalier Crystal Every Two Weeks

ThroneBreaker- Cavalier Crystal Every Week or maybe change it to a ThroneBreaker Crystal which eliminates 3*s
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @SWORD78 I agree, with the slight exception of the elimination of 3 star champs. Their drop rate should be much lower. But removing them would make Thronebreaker crystals way too high in price.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

@SWORD78 I agree, with the slight exception of the elimination of 3 star champs. Their drop rate should be much lower. But removing them would make Thronebreaker crystals way too high in price.

I do understand that but look at ThroneBreaker Daily Crystals. They have such good rewards and plus that far in the game people should have more Iso and 5* Shards. I do think it’ll change things a lot but for the better for sure. Maybe don’t introduce Featured ThroneBreaker crystals but regular ThroneBreaker Crystals should be without 3*s IMO