**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster last 30%

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Last 30% is hard not because of reverse control but because very aggressive game play of Grandmaster. Trying to bait his sp1 take him to sp2 and gives me blunder. Reverse control and wounded state go hand in hand.
Spent everything i had, can’t do anything now.

Comments

• Options
    Lordabck said:

Last 30% is hard not because of reverse control but because very aggressive game play of Grandmaster. Trying to bait his sp1 take him to sp2 and gives me blunder. Reverse control and wounded state go hand in hand.
    Spent everything i had, can’t do anything now.

• Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    same for me. Just couldn't get past it. I will try it again in a month when I have 30revive from solo event. I think it will get easier each month
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    better to have someone that immune to reverse control if you are not skillful enough to play with inverted controls. it will cost less revives
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Fight him aggressively, you’ll keep the fight on the area of the screen you want to be fighting and find he’s more cooperative with his specials.
    If you dance around not doing much you’ll soon get backed up and find yourself in trouble.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Judging by the screenshot he only has 7-8% left? Don't quit, if you can't get him wounded you'll get him down anyway at this point. Try to heal to full when trying. Don't worry if you miss challenges, just focus on baiting sp1 and reversed controls.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    How many charges on corvus? I agree, don't quit, you may even just be able to burst him down with team revives from there.

Give yourself this week frozen in quest, smash out the 4* arena milestones and the 24hr solo milestones for a few days and you'll get him down.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Don't quit now. Keep trying.
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    Agree, keep trying. I know the first 2 times I took him down I had to do it in multiple sittings. I took a few breaks when I started to significantly struggle and just waste resources.

It is a tough fight no matter what anyone says.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Collect some revives from solo events
    Units from arena
    Heal your champ full
    Use Doom
    He will be down
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Dont quit mate, u got this...
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions guys❤️❤️
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Solid pulls, good job man... GM is quite the pain first time 'round :).
  • Options

Solid pulls, good job man... GM is quite the pain first time 'round :).

Thanks bro.. yes it was really hard fight and rewards are worth.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yo those 6 star pulls are great, congrats!
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Damn.