**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

HOWARD AND CROSSBONES BUFF?

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★

Found this is one of my chats Kabam is this true?

Comments

• anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I’ve got a tech awakening gem and howard as my only 6* tech so i’m pretty well excited if Howard is getting reworked
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Theres only one rework next month and two smaller updates. So this isnt true. Though it could be possible that Howard gets the full rework and CB gets a smaller update

They said it was gonna be 2 reworks and this was leaked my trucos himself so we do know it's probably title
    edited March 2021
    Maxwell24 said:

Voltolos said:

Theres only one rework next month and two smaller updates. So this isnt true. Though it could be possible that Howard gets the full rework and CB gets a smaller update

They said it was gonna be 2 reworks and this was leaked my trucos himself so we do know it's probably true

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    If it is true......people trying to get cav better hurry and beat that 6.1.5?? Thinks it's 6.1.5... he was a monster before any buffs
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Why Crossbones bruhhh...
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

Wait why am I being disagreed? I'm asking kabam if this is true I'm not saying it is lol

People tend to do that for the hell of it and no context.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    This may have been the intention before Kabam changed their rollout plan for buffs. Now it will be one big overhaul and two more moderate buffs each month. So if both of these are slated for big overhauls, then they won't be in the same month any longer.
    edited March 2021

This may have been the intention before Kabam changed their rollout plan for buffs. Now it will be one big overhaul and two more moderate buffs each month. So if both of these are slated for big overhauls, then they won't be in the same month any longer.

They said they were gonna do 2 reworks for April though
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Where did you get this? It literally just looks like the Level Up background with poorly plastered images and text

Howard and Crossbones literally just need a tune up or a buff like Mole Man and Terrax.
    SWORD78 said:

Where did you get this? It literally just looks like the Level Up background with poorly plastered images and text

Howard and Crossbones literally just need a tune up or a buff like Mole Man and Terrax.

No Howard needs a full rework but ya Crossbones just needs a tune up
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Crossbones I agree needs a tune up, but HTD needs at least a moderate update to add new abilities to his kit, while enhancing his existing abilities.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    i would said it fake, in trucos fb pages and twitter, there is no such thing
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

i would said it fake, in trucos fb pages and twitter, there is no such thing

Last month a trucos image of the 4 buffs circulated around line rooms and all 4 of them were spot on
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Also I thought it was 2 moderate updates and a rework in April.

HTD is likely the rework and Crossbones is likely one of the 2 moderate updates

It’s also possible that they’re the 2 moderate updates, with the overhaul being a completely different champion.
    Hope that's true.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

I don’t think these leaks are legit.

I would really expect Sigil witch and another WV champ next month. They have a space in the puzzle for a another WV champ. This really is the latest they could do it.

We also know they should be moving to 3 buffs a month, and I see no reason crossbones would get an overhaul. He just needs an update. The fact we only have 2 is also suspicious. If they can get the two new champs, and two buffs, why not the third?

The two new champs are from MROC, and while we’re probably getting them at some point, the art seems to official to be datamined.

I also can’t see any of this posted on trucos, which makes me think someone has put it in there to try and get credibility

Could be wrong though. Hope I’m not.

I want to see wv event badly since so far we have had the new teased too many times for her to not be playable and the buffs does say 3 starting next month so i dont think both are reworks probs one could be for april but will know fully in a few days as patch notes
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Sure as Hell better not be Crossbones as the next skill update