**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another post of tier 1 alpha catalyst

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
I'm cavalier and recently I have pulled a lot of good champions but I lack of this resource, I don't have many time to join to an alliance and gain Glory and buy them at the store, also we are only capable to win 6 or 7 per especial quest and 6 for special arena, this is only 12 catalyst per month the which are not enough to develop my team. May be if you added a daily mission, it was great.

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I have more than 35t1a in overflow, I am going to have to start selling these things now.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

I think they could easily add 1 t1a for chapter completion on UC difficulty, and maybe remove 1 from master. I noticed on my side account that I had too many t1a while I was at the master level, but after getting UC, my stash pretty much vanished with the additional 5*s. There's definitely some kind of imbalance in catalyst aqcuisition at around that progression level.

Making t1a too available would just shift the bottleneck somewhere else, but at a certain stage of the game (UC to (early) cav), t1a does seem disproportionatly rare. TB mainly rank up 6*, which don't need t1a, so it obviously isn't a problem for them anymore.

Not really. You realize everyone was UC, then Cavalier then throne breaker right? I have never faced an issue with t1a shortage because I plan my rank ups. Even now, I have CGR at rank 3 because I have no use for him since the only think I have to do is LOL, AOL and V1. So, I am waiting for the next content to see if I need him. Most of the time, these posts come out when people pull several shiny new champs and want to rank them up as quick as possible. I understand the excitement, but that does not mean there is shortage in the game. It just means that you need to accumulate resources.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    You can't complain on lack of resources when you've admitted your playing time is limited and you aren't in an alliance. The resources are available, but you actually have to play to earn them!

I don't know where you get only 6 per month from arena. The cat arena runs like 4 times each month, so that's 12 just from that.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

I'm cavalier and recently I have pulled a lot of good champions but I lack of this resource, I don't have many time to join to an alliance and gain Glory and buy them at the store, also we are only capable to win 6 or 7 per especial quest and 6 for special arena, this is only 12 catalyst per month the which are not enough to develop my team. May be if you added a daily mission, it was great.

Unfortunately you'll just have to be patient. The game can't cater to everyone's playing time or needs. It's awesome you got some great champs but you'll have to take your time ranking them. Do like what was suggested and create your own alliance and run map 1. You get glory and you'll be able to get map crystals as well which have them or frags in them.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★

JhonST33 said:

Unfortunately you'll just have to be patient.
    Now I have Doom, Corvus, Colossus, NF, Ægon, Human Torch waiting to move up. :#
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Qfury said:

The struggle is real

Real...ly blown out of proportion.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

You can't complain on lack of resources when you've admitted your playing time is limited and you aren't in an alliance. The resources are available, but you actually have to play to earn them!

I don't know where you get only 6 per month from arena. The cat arena runs like 4 times each month, so that's 12 just from that.

I would add that there are usually loads of alliances that have minimal to no requirements and are fine with your dropping in to get stuff from events, AQ, etc. They may have a few simple rules (like once you join, you should keep moving until the map is done), but that’s not unduly burdensome.

Find a low effort alliance and you’re usually able to knock out several T1a a week with minimal AQ and without ever touching arena.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    Try the lower levels of monthly quest(auto mode at work,school etc. :)), u can get a few from there. And if u have unexplored variants left, go for them to get rankup gems, they saved me from spending too many sources
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I have predicted that a t1a post will pop at least once a week 🤣
    I haven’t so big problem with them nowadays, mainly cause I’ve shifted on ranking 6*s, but the struggle when upgrading 5*s is real.
    There is something wrong in the game economy when instead of t2a or even t5bc being the bottleneck for a 5* rank up, t1a mainly are 🤔