**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible bug in Cavalier EQ Mangog Quest?

Howdy!
Just did 100% Sins of the father Cavalier. In the last quest (Mangog) heal block was not working in any lane. Opponents healed all the time. Only heal reversal acted as heal block. Thought that was normal but then saw a walkthrough where heal block was fully working for the presenter.

So, could this be a bug? Did this happen to you also? Could it be a mastery setup issue or something else I’m missing here?

I used Sentinel, Guilly 99 and Doc Ock.

Comments

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Sent and guillotine should work if doc is duped he doesn't as he isn't heal block then but life steal it just has a block icon for some reason.
  • SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    edited March 2021

Sent and guillotine should work if doc is duped he doesn't as he isn't heal block then but life steal it just has a block icon for some reason.

Well they didn’t work and that made some fights very long and tedious. Are you sure about duped doc? I have the impression he heal blocks and there’s the HEAL BLOCK inscription also

PS to be precise AFAIK Guilly 99 doesn’t do heal block, only heal reversal after special 2. That part worked. Sentinel’s heal block didn’t, neither Doc’s
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Sent is definitely a bug he should work. Guillotine sp2 definitely works. And unfortunately yes I'm sure about doc. His sig changes it to

Chemistry: Deal Direct Damage equal to 100% of health gained and Lifesteal 20% of the damage done.

Which is they gain health but you steal it. Catches heaps out this bit.
    edited March 2021

Chemistry: Deal Direct Damage equal to 100% of health gained and Lifesteal 20% of the damage done.

Which is they gain health but you steal it. Catches heaps out this bit.

Yes you are right, hadn’t noticed that his sig ability actually replaces the existing breakthroughs with new ones. Still it’s weird because awakened Doc not only has the icon and the HEAL BLOCK indication but he even does things like seemingly stacking heal blocks, despite duped.
    OK thank you guys I’ll check Sentinel again in the evening, it seems like Doc’s not-exactly-heal-block disoriented me here