**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 5* to awaken

Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Looking to awaken TWO 5*s. I have a generic and a science awakening gem.

What 5* to awaken 14 votes

Warlock
0%
Thing
0%
Silver surfer
0%
Captain Marvel Movie
14%
RaviDaviKiller354 2 votes
Void
71%
evilKINGwilsonLuke9523EtjamaSarvanga1_Naus79_EtherealityGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcLusciousMolemanisbestchamp 10 votes
Corvis
7%
Wooptyfrickendoo 1 vote
Apacolypse
7%
MiekandKorg 1 vote
Sunspot
0%
Annihilus
0%
Wait to pull Quake
0%

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Void
    The science one for Void but only if you have enough sig stones to max him, or at least take him to 160 or so. If not, Thing is a good choice too bit he also needs high-ish sig, not max like void but say 100 or so.

Quake doesn't need awakening so forget about her, not even worth a Science AG.

The generic one , both Corvus and CMM and are good choices. Corvus is fine at sig 1 whilst CMM doesn't need max sig bit definitely benefits the higher the better. I'd say if you have an awakened Nick Fury, and u use him a lot, go with CMM. If not, go Corvus I guess.

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Void
    Void and corvus
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Void
    Void ideally max sig and corvus even at sig1 is op. Quake doesn't need awakening.
    Cmm is a candidate too