**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck in 5.2.5

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My team:
All 5* rank 4
Medusa duped
Guardian duped
Domino
HT/SG
6* rank 1 Moleman
I am not the best player, but even with boosts I have a lot of trouble taking down daredevil.. any tips?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Do you have a white magneto at any rarity? You can use his prefight ability, that way your parry stuns will be passive, which he can’t shrug
  • Options

Do you have a white magneto at any rarity? You can use his prefight ability, that way your parry stuns will be passive, which he can’t shrug

Nope unfortunately not (sorry for the english spelling).
  • Options
    But now you mention it, oh boy do I rely on parry... without parry I would still be stuck in act 1😅
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Spx actually replaces purified stun/parry with a longer, passive stun, so you could use her, if you have her.
  • Options

Spx actually replaces purified stun/parry with a longer, passive stun, so you could use her, if you have her.

I only have her in 4*, but really great information 👍
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    mortenhy said:

My team:
    All 5* rank 4
    Medusa duped
    Guardian duped
    Domino
    HT/SG
    6* rank 1 Moleman
    I am not the best player, but even with boosts I have a lot of trouble taking down daredevil.. any tips?

Share your roster. Even a 3 star magneto will help actually. Or we could go through and find some other counter.
  • Options
    But a lot of players probably did act 5 with 4*... I think that the first player ever completed ROL did it with only 4*.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You don't need white magneto for fighting.
    You just need him in your team so that you can apply his prefight and then go in with other hero or metal champion.
  • Options

• Options

You don't need white magneto for fighting.
    You just need him in your team so that you can apply his prefight and then go in with other hero or metal champion.

I don't even have him as a 3* I think.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Omega red is also good if you can get 10 spores on daredevil then you can parry. Sabretooth synergy is recommended.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

mortenhy said:

My team:
    All 5* rank 4
    Medusa duped
    Guardian duped
    Domino
    HT/SG
    6* rank 1 Moleman

Share your roster. Even a 3 star magneto will help actually. Or we could go through and find some other counter.
    I posted 3 screen shot, so I hope you can see them.
  • Options

Omega red is also good if you can get 10 spores on daredevil then you can parry. Sabretooth synergy is recommended.

Awesome information, thanks 👍
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    That nick fury would be good to use.. If you can get to unblockable phase.
  • Options
    SoulcrisherSoulcrisher Posts: 44
    mortenhy said:

Dude u have god tier sciennce champions, she hulk, cap iw, spider gwen,human torch...
    . They can rake down easily, just keep an eye on the bane timer.....u can easily take down and basic rule: dont get hit.....human torch csn melt the daredevil as long as u r not bleeding...
  • Options

mortenhy said:

Dude u have god tier sciennce champions, she hulk, cap iw, spider gwen,human torch...
    . They can rake down easily, just keep an eye on the bane timer.....u can easily take down and basic rule: dont get hit.....human torch csn melt the daredevil as long as u r not bleeding...
    Noted, thanks 👍
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

That nick fury would be good to use.. If you can get to unblockable phase.

Noted👍
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Does DD have Force of Will (immunity to ability accuracy reduction)? If not Sabretooth is a great option if you have Black panther OG, the Civil Warrior version or killmonger to use as synergy partners, he prevents DD from removing debuffs ^_^
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Just use achangel he'll prevent DD from purifying your stuns
  • Options

Does DD have Force of Will (immunity to ability accuracy reduction)? If not Sabretooth is a great option if you have Black panther OG, the Civil Warrior version or killmonger to use as synergy partners, he prevents DD from removing debuffs ^_^

Awesome information, thanks 👍
  • Options

Just use achangel he'll prevent DD from purifying your stuns

Awesome, thanks 👍