Options

White Mags + Guardian Pre-fight Interaction in War

In War tier 4 I used Guardian with the White Mags Pre-fight in Node 55 (limber, spry, brute force, the best defense...2) againts a Stealth Spider.
Then I realized that some of my Stuns were passive and others were normal debuff. I think it might have to do with Guardian passive (Guardian can trigger the Parry Mastery against non-contact attacks.), the first Light of Stealth Spider is non-contact so i'm able to parry but it aplies the debuff stun not the passive. White Mags pre-fight says: #Metal and #Hero Attackers trigger Passive Stun effects with the Parry Mastery instead of Debuggs which gain +0.5 seconds duration.
So every parry should apply a passive stun and it doesn't, I'm looking for a Stealth Spider in Quest to test it again

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That's actually a really interesting point. The code is probably read by the operating system as if parry is activated, then the passive stun is inflicted. Then, it reads the ability of Guardian that he can parry non-contact hits. This should definitely be reviewed
  • Options
    asdcsasdcs Posts: 16
    Here is a video in Quest with the interaction, it's pretty consistent, at 1:01, 1:16 and 1:25 the stun is a debuff but should be passive.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pR17bvvu6z9CnanB0xZyBASqPyGbyh7X/view?usp=sharing