**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How are you maximizing diversity?

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
Title says it all. What method do you use to get the most out of diversity? My group is trying to figure out the most time effective way to do so.

Comments

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I had my alliance mates fill up a google excel file online, where they wrote the highest version (e.g. duped 3/45 and duped 5/50 they wrote duped 3/45 due to higher prestige) they had of each champion (listed in column A) and then I spent hours planning the best defense possible for each one and the battle group, even counting possible synergies. Not fun at all, but we are winning all wars since.
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    We just shared our top Roster in the "Album" of our Chat, and someone took care of listing the unique champs we had, and who had the strongest. A Little time consuming, but so worth it
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Our alliance uses LINE and we have individual BG chats. In each chat, we placed screenshots of our strongest champions in the albums of those chat groups, and the officers of each BG handpick what each member should bring.

After that is settled, we made a list of those champs and who brings them and put it in the notes. Then, we simply stick to that list.

So far we've gotten a few 150 defender diversity, except some wars where we fall short because that one guy decides to change his team without telling the alliance and we miss a few diversity points. It hasn't cost us a war yet, and I hope it doesn't.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    we’re stubbornly not maximizing diversity. we ranked defenders for war and nothing else. we’ve stopped opponents in their tracks plenty of times under the insane new aw but we’ve also lost 3 to diversity only, even though we had
    double their defeder kills. a lot of us almost quit but decided to play how we wanted instead. and we don’t spend. win on skill alone.

that said, we all absolutely hate the new aw and have lost members because of it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Got to adapt mate. You maximize Rating with suicides and synergies.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Each BG officer has to manager their own. I use an excel sheet. Get the highest champs I can get with full diversity. Easy wins.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    The easiest way is to communicate with everyone. then get their roster. Start at the highest rated player on the alliance. Move down. No repeats even across different battlegroups.