Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Cgr vs torch

Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 701 ★★★
Would cosmic ghost rider work versus human torch? I know cgr is incinerate immune but he deals energy damage and that gives torch his smolder passives so would he be able to trigger nova flame then? I haven't actually tried an incinerate immune who deals energy damage vs torch before so I dunno if it'd work or not.

Comments

• JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    Nova flames bypass immunities I think
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 5,956 ★★★★★
    Torch can't trigger nova flames on defence unless he uses an SP3. He needs to have 7 incinerates on you and 20 temperature, and if you're incinerate immune you can't get there. So CGR will work fine :)
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 717 ★★★★

Torch can't trigger nova flames on defence unless he uses an SP3. He needs to have 7 incinerates on you and 20 temperature, and if you're incinerate immune you can't get there. So CGR will work fine :)

This is correct, but there's a node that will let Torch enter Nova Form at 20 temp with 7 or more smoulder instead of incinerates. But in 99+% of the game, you're correct