**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Finished Act 6.1 100%. That was so much work for such a small payout. Are others doing this?

124»

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I just started going back and exploring 6.1 as I'm pretty much out of other content (abyss exploration is on hold too for me now because of the time sink). I knocked out 6.1.1 itemless this week and it took 4 days of all my energy used at max capacity (no energy refills or units gonna be used for this and I'll explain why below). I didn't find it particularly hard with my roster now and it was actually easier than I expected it to be. Great, off to a good start, right? We'll, no actually.. I'm burned out on it already.

10 paths per act, sucks - period. It's super repetitive and boring. To make it worse, you have to burn 21 energy just to move from the last fight in the path to the portal (3) hop the portal over (3) cross 4 blank nodes (12) before the last move to the boss (3). 21 energy wasted 10x times for one act (210 energy = 7 full energy refills) on absolute nothingness. There are plenty more nonsense energy waster nodes peppered in there too.

This is why I dread doing more. It's an energy wasteland that means keeping champs locked in or dropping lots of units on refills. If they could tone the empty nodes down , I guess I'd really have nothing else to complain about, since they aren't going to reduce the number of paths. But 10 of them still sucks too.

Once again, every exploration has been tough. I don't think you guys remember act 4 long paths, or act 5.3. They were some of the longest to explore. That is what permanent content is about. You have years to explore them if you want. Or you can use energy refills and explore them quickly. It's a trade off. I also agree that it is long, but complaining about it seems odd.