**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For the love of Odin plz change the Dupe Rewards

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
5*s and 6*s have been a thing for how long now, and we’re still getting the same amount of ISO whether we dupe a 4*, 5* or 6*? And can we please spice up the 6* dupe rewards? We get nothing out of it - after getting the one time awakening, I pray to never get another 6* dupe cuz it feels like SUCH a waste.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    I think the system should be more like that of Forgerd To Fight(which is also of Kabam and based on same concept as Mcoc). In this you'll gain 100 shards of higher tier of whatever you get while in mcoc we get shards when we dupe.
    For e.g: If you get a 3* Dr. Doom for 1st time from a premium, legendary, grandmaster, cavalier or basic 3* crystal you'll also get 100 4* shards and next time when you get him (simply dupe) you also get 100 4* shards.
    Progress will be faster then so.
  • Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    edited April 2021
    While we dupe a 6* we don't get any shards as there is no 7* rarity right now, so, I think they can give some Nexus Cavalier/Grandmaster/Legendary (based on story progress).
    I wrote like that because even 'Provens' or 'Conquerors' get 6* Champions out of Gifting Event.