**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Every Banner from Odin's Gauntlet

gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Whoa that looks really cool
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Get this man a medal.

Seriously.
    OP you are awesome.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Without the text
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Been waiting for someone to do this!
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

• Options
    VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    This looks damn amazing
    @gL4C1eR U are a hero
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Since OP couldn't take 2 minutes out of his life to find who created this work I'm just gonna say to those who wanna know that this is the doing of MarvelTrucos.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Since OP couldn't take 2 minutes out of his life to find who created this work I'm just gonna say to those who wanna know that this is the doing of MarvelTrucos.

It looks like Trucos only did the bottom one though
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Well..

1.) I never took credit I just shared it.
    2.) Trucos Did the bottom one actually
    3.) I didn't take 2 minutes because I'm at work and just now checked the thread.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Unio77 said:

It looks like Trucos only did the bottom one though
    Who cares about the top one lol.
    Most people probably just probably have attention to the bottom one.
  • Options
    gL4C1eR said:

Unio77 said:

Well..

3.) I didn't take 2 minutes because I'm at work and just now checked the thread.
    1.) Firstly Im aware that you never took credit. Never said that you took credit for the work
    2.) Yes I know Trucos did the bottom piece.

I'm pretty sure most people came here for that bottom piece without the text that explains the different gauntlets.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Unio77 said:

gL4C1eR said:

Unio77 said:

Well..

1.) Firstly Im aware that you never took credit. Never said that you took credit for the work

I'm pretty sure most people came here for that bottom piece without the text that explains the different gauntlets.
    Well you would be incorrect. I initially posted the top one then added the 2nd. You can even see I edited the post..

EDIT: It's a matter of preference, Some probably think the top one is cool too.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

The majority of people don't care who originally created it, if a photo has the OC on it most people see it "Oh, cool." then forget it almost immediately and move on.

Imo as long as the person isn't falsely claiming they made it, then it doesn't matter. As well if the OC didn't put any sort of Watermark or Unerasable Marking on the photo, they likely don't care either.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Well done to the OP for their hard work, and sharing from Trucos.

Halfway through number 6 or 7 I realised it was an evolving banner, and hoped someone was keeping track of the whole thing.

Great stuff to both artists who did.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    10/10 artwork from Kabam
    and 10/10 work from OP.
  • Options
    gL4C1eR said:

Unio77 said:

gL4C1eR said:

Unio77 said:

Well..

Well you would be incorrect. I initially posted the top one then added the 2nd. You can even see I edited the post..

EDIT: It's a matter of preference, Some probably think the top one is cool too.
    I think the top one is cooler ngl.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Awesome work 👏