**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicides Help

Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my first time running suicide. I need help if I can save health from doing something else in mastery or any other tips in gameplay. Also, recoil sucks, 5% is too much.

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I don’t personally run suicides but you need to have double edge and the poison one that I can’t remember the name both at 3/3 points.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    These are my champs.

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Willpower is your main counter and it's maxed. You can put points in coagulate to help champs that bleed by reducing that damage.

Ideally, you want to use "suicide friendly" champs. These are those who are immune to both bleed and poison, and/or who really only throw sp3 (no recoil damage) or very few sp1/2 (corvus is immune while glave charges are up and 1 sp2 is enough to take out most defenders outside of really high health pools)

Some of the best suicide champs include

Ghost (with hood synergy to phase recoil). Without hood, she still pretty much won't take damage from bleed/poison but will take recoil damage.

Corvus. Won't take suicide damage while glave charges are active. Finish the fight with 1 sp2 and won't get recoil at all

Omega red, BWCV (dual immunities and can regen back recoil damage)

All Robots - immune but will take recoil. Some can heal it back though

Other champs that reduce bleed or poison and mostly use sp3 (magneto, Guardian).

There are definitely others. It's definitely a trade off for more regular attack with less specials (in most cases) though. My favorite champs (doom, NF, torch, Sym Sup) aren't suicide friendly so I don't run them. If you always run the main friendly suicide champs though, they're a great benefit.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

I don’t personally run suicides but you need to have double edge and the poison one that I can’t remember the name both at 3/3 points.

So true. Max them out or the trade-off for damage vs recoil really isn't worth it. If need be, just unlock one all the way based on what benefits your roster the most.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7 said:

These are my champs.

Kingpin and magneto are suicide friendly for the most part. But your other top champs really aren't and magneto doesn't need them to be a beast against metal champs. For your roster, I would not run suicides for now.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Mcoc Suicides
    DE = 1,25% damage for 16 sec
    LC = 0,6% damage

1,85% -(0,7 × 2 × 1,15 × 0,7)=0,723%
    0,723% × 16 sec = 11,6% hp lost

Coagulate 1/3 = 9,6%
    Coagulate 2/3 = 7,6%
    Coagulate 3/3 = 5,7%

Only DE = 1,25% - 0,805% =