**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lol exploration: Which paths can be done itemless with Colossus?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I want to finally explore Lol, did a initial run couple of years ago.

I tried Aegon on SL but fight is too long and I don't have patience to keep combo and also he takes too much block damage which mean I have to farm a lot of health pots if I want it itemless (revive less) and heal him after each fight.

But I saw some YouTube videos and Colossus could do it itemless as he is very tanky and after his l3 he won't take much block damage.

If anyone already used him to explore, could you please point out the best paths to start? I couldn't find any exploration videos with him. Most of the showcase is with easy path which I have already done.

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• asdcsasdcs Posts: 16
    https://old.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/lrmybd/labyrinth_of_legends_quickcheap_exploration_guide/?ref=share&ref_source=link Here's is a guide I made about exploring LOL with colossus, almost every fight can be solo with the right team
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    _Sham_ said:

I tried Aegon on SL but fight is too long and I don't have patience to keep combo and also he takes too much block damage which mean I have to farm a lot of health pots if I want it itemless (revive less) and heal him after each fight.

But I saw some YouTube videos and Colossus could do it itemless as he is very tanky and after his l3 he won't take much block damage.

If anyone already used him to explore, could you please point out the best paths to start? I couldn't find any exploration videos with him. Most of the showcase is with easy path which I have already done.

Thanks

The star lord fight with aegon is a pain I’ll admit but that’s one fight. However since he goes unblockable at 1000 combo you don’t need to worry about block damage after the second fight unless you can’t evade their special fully. Star lord is only on 2 paths out of 7 anyway. I also don’t really see how colossuses sp3 comes into this. It applies at fatigue so the opponent won’t crit but you can’t crit through block so I don’t really see the importance of this

_Sham_ said:

Thanks

The star lord fight with aegon is a pain I’ll admit but that’s one fight. However since he goes unblockable at 1000 combo you don’t need to worry about block damage after the second fight unless you can’t evade their special fully. Star lord is only on 2 paths out of 7 anyway. I also don’t really see how colossuses sp3 comes into this. It applies at fatigue so the opponent won’t crit but you can’t crit through block so I don’t really see the importance of this
    SP3 is extremly important, you can tank full combos and take like 5% damage, against that one Cyclops you can eat as many sp1 as you need, with the prof x synergy you'll heal faster than they kill you. It makes everyfight a lot more safe
    _Sham_ said:

@asdcs I started a test Run and I got upto UC and Solo everyone. No boost no item use and I don't have sucide mastery. Colossus is still almost full health.

Is this good start ? I am afraid UC and SG will wreck me. Was planning to clear path 5 as I don't have counter for Mag yet.

Any advise or tip will be welcomed

Thanks

Oh man I don't know how well he will do without suicides, I was relaying in the healing from the poison thanks prof x, I guess as you are not taking recoil damage you don't need that much healing. For the evade champs use the white mags pre-fight. In the reddit thread says what champs can you solo with and without the pre fight