**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4mil active organized alliance LF 4-5 ACTIVE strong members

Hi all,

I've posted many times here and found some great fits for our alliance, so I find myself here again with our new, and unexpected problem.

We are doing quite well with boss killers, but struggling with line killers who are consistently active.

We have been doing Map 3x5 the past few weeks, and by the last two days we get boss clears, but not full exploration. The reason for this is very obvious, we have a few members who are "growing line killers" who just don't get on enough to make us successful. The end result is we're asking a few 80kish members to carry their own line in all three tiers and they come close, but can't quite make it. Sometimes it is just not getting enough energy to make it through the boss in time and finishing at 96-98%, other times it is someone dying one fight before the boss node on the +200 health line, etc.

We're really friendly and mature here, and some of the members are tremendous.. If we had a full roster carrying their weight we would easily be successful 33333, and then could start mixing in a 4 or 5.

I'm open to finding another boss killer with this post, but I'm more ideally looking for 4 or 5 active players who are growing accounts that play often and are strong fighters. Whether those are alts or newer players, as long as you know how to fight, play often, have line, and are mature/friendly we'd love to have you.

We run AW whenever it is up, and get about 350k for SA each week.

We don't set hard minimums for events, but expect basic participation. We do not require boss killers to participate in arena events at all, but do expect growing accounts to.

No minimum donations as of now, if we grow into doing a map 5 a week we will have to institute a small one, but that it a few weeks away.

Add me on line or in game at tjgiggles (line preferred)