**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Falcon bug

gash228gash228 Posts: 108
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, I've encountered this weird issue in AW. I was fighting Thing with Falcon and Thing was getting his rock stacks while locked on was active. This seemed strange to me, so I've went on YouTube and in one of Lagacy's video, that Thing isn't getting rock stacks while fighting Flacon. Has anyone else encountered this bug or is it just me?

This is Lagacy's video:
https://youtu.be/LQKLcUNyACI
Falcon and Thing fight is around 8.30.

Unfortunately I didn't make any screenshots of my fight with Thing.

Additionally, few hours later I tested Flacon in duels and he countered rock stacks fine.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    The persistent charge bug from those champions that have it is causing other champion’s kit to not always work, but then I don’t know if it’s true.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

The persistent charge bug from those champions that have it is causing other champion’s kit to not always work, but then I don’t know if it’s true.

Neither Falcon or Thing have persistent charges. Plus I didn't have anyone on my team who did.
  • Options
    gash228 said:

Daddrieda said:

Neither Falcon or Thing have persistent charges. Plus I didn't have anyone on my team who did.
    I said from those champions that have it. Like nick fury, Corvus and so on. Somehow their bug is affecting other champions. In this case your Falcon couldn’t function as he’s supposed to be if it weren’t for the bug and suddenly he’s working again when you face The Thing in a duel.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Theres a node that increases defensive ability accuracy by 100%
  • Options
    Voltolos said:

Shouldn’t it be just zero if it’s just 100%? Since Falcon reduce it with 100% so the node would literally stop function.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Voltolos said:

Shouldn’t it be just zero if it’s just 100%? Since Falcon reduce it with 100% so the node would literally stop function.
    No 100% (base accuracy) + 100%(added node accuracy) - 100%(lock on lowered accuracy) = 100%
  • Options
    Then I apologize for misleading my information regarding persistent charge bug.
  • Options
    Voltolos said:

I don't think node 19 has that one.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    I fought Thing on node 22 last night in a Tier 5 AW. With Falcon locked on he didn't gain any rock stacks.

Not saying you didn't have something strange happen in your fight, but he's working as expected for me.