**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting close.... Really excited

NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

Hoping that I don't get shafted on my Nexus pull
Anyways only paths left are
Encroaching stun
Vivified
And power sting
Here's my roster help me out I hate those paths

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Enroaching stun.
    NF 2nd phase is stun immune for enroaching stun.
    Use Guilly99 for matchups like omega, manthing...with her long specials u will have to time it along with the enroaching stun timer.
    Magneto also works against metals champs. There is a 70% AAR against metal champs but has a 30% chance to stun u. If u have pacify mastery, and then when u stun using parry, just timing it with the timer, u get 100% AAR and u get no stun.

Vivified.
    Any science champ with debuffs and u need to throw ur sp1 as soon as u get it to prevent power alternator.
    HT, LC works for u. U can use void or quake them as well if u have them.

Power sting.
    One of my fav paths. Will need to know if u have MrFantastic and Shehulk. The Shehulk+Mr.Fantastic synergy helps u to inflict passive power stings on opponent each time u inflict any debuff. max.3. If u have that synergy, any tech or science champs will work very easily. Like HT, HB, G99, LC.
    Else, u need to go with science champs as per the node.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Junais said:

Enroaching stun.
    NF 2nd phase is stun immune for enroaching stun.
    Use Guilly99 for matchups like omega, manthing...with her long specials u will have to time it along with the enroaching stun timer.
    Magneto also works against metals champs. There is a 70% AAR against metal champs but has a 30% chance to stun u. If u have pacify mastery, and then when u stun using parry, just timing it with the timer, u get 100% AAR and u get no stun.

Vivified.
    Any science champ with debuffs and u need to throw ur sp1 as soon as u get it to prevent power alternator.
    HT, LC works for u. U can use void or quake them as well if u have them.

Power sting.
    One of my fav paths. Will need to know if u have MrFantastic and Shehulk. The Shehulk+Mr.Fantastic synergy helps u to inflict passive power stings on opponent each time u inflict any debuff. max.3. If u have that synergy, any tech or science champs will work very easily. Like HT, HB, G99, LC.
    Else, u need to go with science champs as per the node.

Sadly no Mr fantastic
    And thanks for all this write-up really appreciate it