**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1 Completion

Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello guys, i recently finished 6.4 and now I m trying first run of act 7 chapter 1
I did first 4 quest with little to no problem
But now I m stuck with 7.1.5, i tried 4 different paths till now that r supposed to be easier and get koed in first 3 fights itself. Here is my roaster .

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    If you have an AG left over, awaken and rank uo ronan, then do the unlimited power path to Night Carnage, and do Carnage with your 2 Dooms. Just make sure to switch him to swashbuckling mode and he's insanely easy.

For 7.1.6, take Venom, Thing and Apoc for the XL path towards Ice Phoenix, and take two of Fury, IMIW and Ronan and switch in the third for the boss, do Ice Phoenix with Ronan by pushing her over 2 bars of power to gain mad prowess buffs and stunlock her. Make sure to use heavies to break Ice Armor, so you can reliably stun her. Be careful about encroaching stun at the start.

I found these paths the easiest
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @Raichu626 just duped sig 1 ronan can do the path or i need to put sig stones.
    Currently i dont have any sig stone.
    And i have one genric AG.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Some sig levels would be helpful for the bosses, but he should be able to do the path, they have an insane number of buffs. Not sure if you should use a generic AG on him tho, depends if you were saving the gem for a different champion
  • Options
    @Raichu626 all champs that i consider for awakening are mostly duped naturally and i m not sure where to use that AG. And there is always uses of ronan here and there. I was already considering him to rankup and dupe you gave me one more reason.
  • Options

So after awakening Ronan I did ronan cheese path now any Idea how to handle 7.1.6
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179

So after awakening Ronan I did ronan cheese path now any Idea how to handle 7.1.6

You can choose any path depending on the counters you got for the lane.
    For the boss, Gwenperion is easier if you have magneto or you can cheese with ronan but make sure to use special after the timer ends so she won't purify the stun.
    Spiderwitch can be cheese with HT, Capiw or she hulk any purify or poison immune champ works. Just try to evade/block her specials due to chaos inversion node.
    Ice phoenix can be done by any coldsnap immune, but I don't suggest this fight during the initial as the paths are little hard imo.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I see you have Abom and red guardian, so I would suggest you to try the Clapback/Buffet/I don't remember path that starts with Ebony Maw, and i would probably use void for the boss, with colossus+omega red as a backup ^_^
  • Options
    I choose cosmic path with boosts and corvus went pretty fine . Now that boss caught me off guard and i m waiting for some units as i don't wanna run again.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I was going to suggest you go for the eat crow path because I’d be super easy for you. Take caiw, vois, wasp, and whoever makes it so that caiw can have a petrify debuff for that mr sinister. Also make sure you have someone for scarlet witch (you could bring a skill champ for the shrug off for caiw). The rest of the path is super easy because you can’t be science champions can’t be nullified. The boss should be easy too. Block her special 1 and you’ll be good.
  • Options

Done

Can't even laugh😫😂
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

I was going to suggest you go for the eat crow path because I’d be super easy for you. Take caiw, vois, wasp, and whoever makes it so that caiw can have a petrify debuff for that mr sinister. Also make sure you have someone for scarlet witch (you could bring a skill champ for the shrug off for caiw). The rest of the path is super easy because you can’t be science champions can’t be nullified. The boss should be easy too. Block her special 1 and you’ll be good.

I will remember this for exploration
  • Options

which boss?

Icewoman 😅

• Options
    Got cosmic t5cc frags would have loved if RNG god gave mystic
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    But this is first time since i started playing that i have all story covered.
    Before this I was always behind like 2-3 Chapters