**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

On the rewards

DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I see everyone here in the forms saying "I didn't need 5* shards" or something along those lines. But hey first of all shards are better then nothing, and second off its not like these shards are going to hurt your progression.
Would I have liked to see some ally/questing potions and revives for when i got screw when my specials didn't work , absolutely, but Kabam worked as fast as they could to fix the problem, and stayed on top of things. They were giving updates and commenting or forums, and gave us compensation.
So please just be grateful and move on.

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    It is better than nothing but it's not near the cost that players had to spend due to glitches in the game. I've had to buy lots of 4* potions and some revives due to the glitches. That stuff adds up. At least the last AQ and AW we should've gotten our item usage back. This is months of frustration and to be honest I wish they would ask the player base what we think compensation should be and reach a happy medium.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    With the current deal 2.5k shards are equivalent to about 1700 units, so you got more than £50 worth of compo.

However I agree it should of been more potion focused, but I will not moan, something is better than nothing
  • DredDred Posts: 8
    I've not even had any shards yet!
  • moonaymoonay Posts: 5
    Not had any shards