Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Hawkeye buff v2 I used some criticism to make it better give me more criticism and i will make v2

Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hawkeye v2
Stats based on rank 5 4 star

15,638 health
976 attack
23% crit rate
210% crit damage
60% block proficiency

Pre fight 2 options
No Pre fight is the default

On a sp1 convert all shocks into a power drain draining 20% of max power per shock
Shocks no longer reduce power

Passive
Hawkeye's suit reduces the chance that any debuffs would be applied by 50% flat
Designers note
This reduced the chance so if a ability's would have a 100% chance to trigger now its 50% if its a 30% chance then its now a -20% chance

Due to not being super human or having super powers at all he can not gain buffs ever.

Any hit has a 5% chance per debuff to inflict a stun lasting 2 seconds
This can only trigger once every 10 hits
Designers note
This is to keep up the offensive playstyle and reduces stress while playing him

New animations

Heavy
The new animations is that hawkeye throws a smoke bomb during the the charge up during this he can't get hit
He will jump back and shoot his bow bleeding the enemy for about 1211 over 10 seconds
Designer note
The miss will not work against #blind
This ability is almost exactly like tigra's heavy charge

Basic hits are changed
Hawkeye never makes contact with the enemy and uses his bow to launch his special arrows

Also any hit reduces the enemy's defensive ability accuracy by 30% this does not stack with the debuffs ability

First medium
Hawkeye shoots a taser arrow dealing 488 damage over 15 second and temporarily overloading the enemy's pain receptors and reduces all power by 20%
This can stack to 3 shocks

1st and 2nd light hawkeye uses his acid arrows inflicting 488 damage over 10 seconds

3rd light
Hawkeye uses his freeze arrows to inflict a frostbite passive on the enemy last 20 seconds and dealing 488 damage over the attack

4th light
Hawkeye uses his blunt arrow to inflict a concussion lasting 15 seconds and reducing all ability accuracy by 50%

2nd medium
Hawkeye uses his explosive arrows to inflict a incinerate dealing 488 damage over 15 second and inflicting a armor break lasting 15 seconds and reducing armour rating by 500

Designer note
The idea is to inflict a lot of debuffs and refresh them with the sp1

Sp1 3 hits
New animations
Hawkeye shoots 3 arrows each inflicting a bleed dealing 600 damage over 5 seconds
This also refreshes any debuffs on the enemy and increases the time the debuffs last for by 5 seconds
This does not work for stun

Sp2 4 hits
New animations
Hawkeye slashes at the enemy 3 times with his shield appointed knife each hit inflicting a open wound debuff lasting indefinitely unless the enemy has a regen in which case the open wound will close in 1.2 seconds
Open wound increases all bleed damage by 10% each
After the knife hits he will dodge back and shoots his shield appointed Heckler & Koch P30 dealing 976 damage at its base over 5 seconds

This will look very similar to nick fury's sp2 though its would be 3 very quick knife slashes and a gun shot

Sp3 6 hits
Hawkeye is not a super human or god and most people take him as being weak due to that and let there guard slip a bit
The enemy will charge at hawkeye then hawkeye will throw a smoke bomb followed by him shooting a barrage of arrows each inflicting one of his debuffs at random

Sig ability
Courage
Not many normal humans without super powers do what hawkeye does and that takes bravery and courage

When ever hawkeye inflicts a debuff gain a 10% to 30% to inflict another lasting half as long

Strengths

Any node that gives bonuses or requires high debuffs
Due to his high and constant debuff amount he is a great option for these

Power control
While not being as good as vision, magik, psylocke, or doc ock he still can work due to it being a constant reduction

Evade counter
He would have one of the most potent evade counters coming from the frost arrows

Debuff immune
This one counts alright
He can manage anything that has a 50% chance or less and never get the debuffs

Buff immune
Hawkeye can never gain buffs making him perfect for any annoying mystic "cough" "cough" "mojo"

Heavy charge to avoid hits
This one is pretty self-explanatory

Weaknesses
Debuff immune
Hawkeye requires his debuff to do damage with out them he is very weak and worse then 95% of other champs

Stun immune
This one you can work around but its still a very large weakness due to his stuns based on debuffs being important to his ramp up and making the fight less stress full and more in your favor

#blind
Due to hit heavy charge feature being a spoke bomb the blind have little trouble finding him

Purify
Any champs that can purify are bad news for Hawkeye since they make his ramp up almost impossible

Synergy's
The new and the old
With ronin
Ronin gains another 65% chance to perfect block in guard stance and any block proficiency in turned into a precision grants giving more crit rate based on what his block proficiency was

Hawkeye
One per fight when a debuff other then a poison or stun would fail off it is refreshed

Remember her
+5% power gain
With black window classic and deadly origin

Black widows get a 20% fury when a special is thrown

Hawkeye
The chance a debuff would be applied to hawkeye is reduces by another 20%

Missing in action
With ant-man
Ant-man
The chance to apply a fatigue is increased by 30% and the duration is increased by 100% and the sp2 poison inflicts another stack

Hawkeye
30% to glance any blocked hit or direct hit
Reducing all damage dealt to him by 50% for the hit

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Wait so you're saying that because he doesn't have any powers that he can't gain buffs? But there's tons of characters in this game that don't have powers - how do they gain buffs? Would this retroactively nerf Nick Fury?

And I have to activate a prefight to get the sp1 power drain now? Seems kind of irritating, what would be the problem with it just staying on the sp1 normally even if you add all the other stuff you're adding?
  • Options
    Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76
    This is better. But I feel Hawkeye should still be able to gain buffs. I’ll show you one of my ideas soon
  • Options
    GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    Skill champs don't gain much buffs.. they rely on their direct damage
  • Options
    @jtao @No_oneuk @Godsupreme
    The reason he can't gain buffs is because he doesn't need then no agreed in this kit does he gains any buffs so its just nice if he can never gain them. As godsupreme said skill champs are not cosmic they don't rely on buffs at all.
    Also hawkeye is not like nick fury due to the fact thay nick fury uses more then just a bow
    The simple answer, its extra utility to make him even better
  • Options
    @No_oneuk
    Yes you need to activate the prefight to power drain with the sp1. His power reduction with the shocks is already over powered so you ether get one or the other
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810
    How would you Like to work on this hawkeye buff together. I have made some buffs king groot, groot,
    Vision aou and a small tune up to rogue. But I need a 2nd person to help me review my work and help with number adjustments and replacing and adding new abilitys
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

@jtao @No_oneuk @Godsupreme
    The reason he can't gain buffs is because he doesn't need then no agreed in this kit does he gains any buffs so its just nice if he can never gain them. As godsupreme said skill champs are not cosmic they don't rely on buffs at all.
    Also hawkeye is not like nick fury due to the fact thay nick fury uses more then just a bow
    The simple answer, its extra utility to make him even better

So if Hawkeye can't gain buffs then can Ronin? They're the same person. Ronin kind of really needs his buffs for his rotation, please don't nerf Ronin!
  • Options
    @No_oneuk
    Ronin uses other thing other then a bow hawkeye will just use this bow with this buff
  • Options
    Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76

@Jtao_7810
    How would you Like to work on this hawkeye buff together. I have made some buffs king groot, groot,
    Vision aou and a small tune up to rogue. But I need a 2nd person to help me review my work and help with number adjustments and replacing and adding new abilitys

Sure